Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

Shaolin Crane 10-30-2012 09:13 AM

Yeah. It's true

Ryridesmotox 10-31-2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 105900)
Someone just low-balled me on my MAF I have for sale and said I didn't have to give a "rude" response when I told him hell no. Come on people, man the fuck up when you low-ball. This isn't a childs sport, expect to get the most vile shit from people when you try it.

Same thin happened to me with a set of wheels... I had them up for a good price $300+ ship and a guy offered me $200 but I was to pay shipping. I told him to fuck off and he reported me to a moderator...problem was the mod was a good friend of mine and he banned him cuz the forum had a rule that you weren't allowed to offer less than 10% off the listed price. :smack:

Shaolin Crane 10-31-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox (Post 105959)
...the forum had a rule that you weren't allowed to offer less than 10% off the listed price. :smack:

I dont like rules...

enkeivette 11-07-2012 11:54 PM

You reasonable horsepower advocates don't know what you're missing... Damn that car is fast. :D:drive:

It sounds confused too, lumpy V8 with a fluttering blow off valve. Haha

Ryridesmotox 11-08-2012 12:38 AM

which car? Yours?

enkeivette 11-08-2012 01:35 AM

Ya, my Vette. I mean its not a 9 second car, but its the fastest car Ive been in. Its fun just to press the throttle... loves it

Shaolin Crane 11-08-2012 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 106425)
You reasonable horsepower advocates don't know what you're missing... Damn that car is fast. :D:drive:

It sounds confused too, lumpy V8 with a fluttering blow off valve. Haha

Never said I didnt like power, I said I didnt like building a car that would tear itself apart. Like my truck did, I knew it was coming if I kept driving it the way I did, and guess what, boom.

94cobra69ss396 11-08-2012 09:53 AM

We all know that if Guy didn't have to smog his Blue car that it would be making a lot more horsepower with a 351W based combo. I'd do the same with the Cobra.

Shaolin Crane 11-08-2012 10:23 AM

I'd only make as much horsepower as I could afford to use. No need to make 800rwhp if i'm afraid to drive the car because the trans will grenade, axles snap, control arms break or running the sump dry. I like to build my cars in a useable window. The blue car and the gray car are both perfect examples of this, my diesel, well that was my lesson.

Vettezuki 11-08-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 106461)
I'd only make as much horsepower as I could afford to use. No need to make 800rwhp if i'm afraid to drive the car because the trans will grenade, axles snap, control arms break or running the sump dry. I like to build my cars in a useable window. The blue car and the gray car are both perfect examples of this, my diesel, well that was my lesson.

:drink: