Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Conspiracy (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995)

enkeivette 12-24-2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 11373)
Well, I've stayed out of this up to this point, but I do have a question directed to Durango_Boy. What is the deal with the heads? Have you refunded the money yet? It seems quite simple to me that either the buyer should get his heads immediately or you should refund his money. If you have another side to add, please do, but it seems pretty straight forward to me :huh:

I sell a lot of stuff via E-Bay, and I've never seen anything shipped from one coast to the other that has taken longer than a week. If it's a hazardous item that must be shipped ground, then maybe two weeks max, max. Which cylinder heads are not.

What is the excuse for this DB?

BTW, this is as much the fault of the purchaser. You never trust anyone to ship anything, ever. Either do a COD, or pay with your credit card through paypal and get the seller to agree to a date via e-mail before anything is sent.

I had a problem recently buying something from China (a Halloween costume) the manufacturer promised that they would be delivered before Halloween. (Obviously important) After the money was sent, he defaulted. So I called the credit card company and let them know what was going on, they said with the e-mail as proof it would be a slam dunk. Then I called PayPal, they gave the seller an ultimatum, provide a tracking number with proof of intended delivery by this date, or sumbit a refund. He sumbit the refund. Easy as pie.

When I bought my Procharger, I bought it from a guy in Florida, COD. I included the shipping cost in the COD total. UPS showed up, I opened it up, inspected everything, and handed over the money order. Never trust anyone. It's not personal, it's business.

I'm still waiting to hear why dual alternators is a stupid idea. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that some Limos run dual alternators.

big_G 12-24-2008 04:35 PM

When alternators were only capable of sourcing 60 - 100 amps...dual alternators might have been necessary. But with today's alternators, like my CS-144 in my s/c'ed 68, I have 140 amps on tap. How much more do you need?

heypal 12-24-2008 04:56 PM

First of all I have the attention span of a chuwawa on cocaine. And I went thru a few of these pages and I came to the all important final word of Heypal. Dude you sound like a giant douche nozzle. Pay the money or give the heads and stfu end of story now do that then kill yourself for being scum of the earth for ripping people off. Thank you and goodbye.

mybad79 12-24-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11425)

BTW, this is as much the fault of the purchaser. You never trust anyone to ship anything, ever. Either do a COD, or pay with your credit card through paypal and get the seller to agree to a date via e-mail before anything is sent.

If I had something for sale that you want... would you send me a check/MO ???

Until not so long ago we were able to send MO or a personal check for something we bought from long time members off the CF sale section ... now because of one individual who has apparently no intentions to refund the money or send the item we now have to step back and resort to credit cards/Paypal to have leverage when a deal goes south.... thanks everybody at the other forum who supports the guy who does not deliver and at the same time making the victim look like the bad guy :barf:

Well, I agree on any other other internet purchase: CC / Paypal ... buyer be careful out there ...

Vettezuki 12-24-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11425)
. . .

I'm still waiting to hear why dual alternators is a stupid idea. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that some Limos run dual alternators.

Depending on the application, it's not a stupid idea. Was it a show car with a couple thousand watts of amplification, limo with a jacuzzi, regular Vette . . . what?

big2bird 12-24-2008 05:29 PM

Why stop with just two?
http://www.nationsautoelectric.com/gmtriplet.html

DJ Dep 12-24-2008 05:38 PM

I buy a LOT of stuff from Ebay. Only had a couple of problems. Recently bought a used Pentium processor to upgrade my comp. When it arrived it wouldn't drop into the socket. Closer inspection revealed that one pin was missing and many were bent. The seller was from China. I paid with PayPal using a PayPal Mastercard. I contacted E-Bay and they contacted the seller and I had a refund in 2 hours. That is just plain awesome. I gave the seller positive feedback and had no regrets about doing so.

If I wanted to buy a part from redvetracr I would have no problems sending a money order, check, or any other kind of payment he wanted, because I know and trust him. The problem with DB is people got to know his internet personality and not the REAL DB. The old timers found out what the REAL DB is like when we started questioning his comments and saw the weird things he was doing on CF. People are still bamboozled by DB to the point they are willing to foot the bill for the money he never paid.

Alternators...I'm no electrical expert like DB (haha). But an alternator only puts out what the system demands. I can see installing a high output single alternator if you have a ton of electrical doodads on the car that drain the battery or electrical system. But dual alternators would only be useful as a conversation piece. Even a dual battery car can use a single alternator to charge both batteries. They have a device that automatically switches the charging power over to the battery needing a charge.

DJ Dep 12-24-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11431)

No fair posting a pic of the USS Ronald Reagan charging system!!! :rolling:

big2bird 12-24-2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11433)
No fair posting a pic of the USS Ronald Reagan charging system!!! :rolling:

The famous "Iron Trio." :rolling::rolling:Merry Christmas Dep.

Vettezuki 12-24-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11432)
. . . But an alternator only puts out what the system demands. . . .

Exactly. And it is possible that in some very specialized cases (think jacuuzi, stereo beyond all reason, etc.) the system would have needs beyond what any single alternator (that I'm aware of) could provide. I'm guessing this wasn't the case, but context matters here. Is there a link to the original story?

big2bird 12-24-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 11436)
Exactly. And it is possible that in some very specialized cases (think jacuuzi, stereo beyond all reason, etc.) the system would have needs beyond what any single alternator (that I'm aware of) could provide. I'm guessing this wasn't the case, but context matters here. Is there a link to the original story?

Link? You to wade thru 20,000 posts. How about a synopsis?

Vettezuki 12-24-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11437)
Link? You to wade thru 20,000 posts. How about a synopsis?

Sure. Why did he suggest two alternators? All enkeivette and I are saying is that in some, admittedly very narrow cases, it may not be inccorect to suggest dual alternators. That's it. I'm guessing it's more colorful than that, so we await your recounting. :bigthumbsup:

mybad79 12-24-2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 11438)
....... that in some, admittedly very narrow cases, it may not be incorrect to suggest dual alternators.

I agree... maybe if you have a hot tub or a dozen flatscreens and surround sound....

big2bird 12-24-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 11438)
Sure. Why did he suggest two alternators? All enkeivette and I are saying is that in some, admittedly very narrow cases, it may not be inccorect to suggest dual alternators. That's it. I'm guessing it's more colorful than that, so we await your recounting. :bigthumbsup:

Sorry for the intermission: Dinner:

IN THE BEGENNING, we had clocking:

When the chosen one first joined CF, someone first asked, how do you clock an alternator? Before anyone who knew could answr, he posted
"You should never clock an alternator at home. You should take it to the professionals at O'Rieleys." (An auto parts house midwest).

Of course, all us old guys fell out of our chairs laughing our collective asses off.

(BTW, he now has a paper on "How to clock an alternator).:smack:

Fast forward 1 year or so:
The chosen one posts pictures of his new engine, touting the dual alternator/serp belt set up with dual optima yellow top batteries.
Similarly, at that time, he started posting papers about CS alternators and their installation.

When asked why he would need such a set up, it was about safety,(He doesn't like getting stuck on the side of the road), and being able to play his stereo at full thumper volume while idling.:sm_laughing:

Why someone with fear of being stranded would remove his jack to install a second battery is beyond me, more important is the requirement for this necessity in a sports car.

As we all know, the underhood real estate in a Vette is precious. (LS engines or Procharger installations). We also know the "cavernous cabin" of a C-3 is HUGE. The logic of it all, along with the need for boiling your ears at idle is overwhelming.:huh:

BUT, in the interest of perpetuating the need for safety, we had the "How I built a "Dual windshield washer pump" thread. :laugh:

In sumation, things(gadgets) that he doesn't understand fascinate him. I am quite sure JC Whitneys client base is represented by his demographic.;)

Airplanes/ships have redundent charging systems for obvious reasons. Hell, the B1B has three independent buss systems. Emergency vehicles have dual systems for obvious reasons also. However, in a sports car, it's just bling. PERIOD.:D

Vettezuki 12-24-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybad79 (Post 11441)
I agree... maybe if you have a hot tub or a dozen flatscreens and surround sound....

Here in Cali, that IS how some people roll. But sure is hell ain't about safety. :smack:

enkeivette 12-24-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybad79 (Post 11429)
If I had something for sale that you want... would you send me a check/MO ???

Until not so long ago we were able to send MO or a personal check for something we bought from long time members off the CF sale section ... now because of one individual who has apparently no intentions to refund the money or send the item we now have to step back and resort to credit cards/Paypal to have leverage when a deal goes south.... thanks everybody at the other forum who supports the guy who does not deliver and at the same time making the victim look like the bad guy :barf:

Well, I agree on any other other internet purchase: CC / Paypal ... buyer be careful out there ...

I would trust YOU, if I was selling a used clutch and you wanted to check it out first, I'd go so far as to ship it to you and await payment after I get your approval. But $800 for a set of heads? Think I'd stick with PayPal just for peace of mind. I wouldn't demand a COD or anything, but how hard is it to PayPal someone?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11432)
Alternators...I'm no electrical expert like DB (haha). But an alternator only puts out what the system demands. I can see installing a high output single alternator if you have a ton of electrical doodads on the car that drain the battery or electrical system. But dual alternators would only be useful as a conversation piece. Even a dual battery car can use a single alternator to charge both batteries. They have a device that automatically switches the charging power over to the battery needing a charge.

No, don't start using words like always, never and only. You're asking for trouble.

Let's do some quick math, and Bird feel free to correct.

Assuming that the stock alternator was good for about... 60 amps??? And assuming that a C3 in stock form would suck all of those 60 amps, we have a starting point.

So, let's say that your main concern is your subs and Neon lights and NOT your 164hp L48 mill. You decide that you want to mount two 15" long travel subs in the back of your Vette. And yes, they'll fit, mounted at an angle. :D And each of these subs are monsters and can handle a whopping 2,000 watts (not all that unlikely, I have three 15s in my room, purpose built and they can all handle 2,000 watts.) So now we need an amp that can put out 4,000 watts (RMS) at 13.8 volts that would be 4000/13.8 = 290... amps! Now we're going to go with an electric fan (not all that uncommon) and I think that Mark IV fan that everyone is in love with will suck ...40 amps??? So 60+290+40 = 390, throw some Neon bling under there and we're at 400amps and some OTT! :sm_laughing:

Admittedly, this would be one unusual C3. And I personally am running an aftermarket head unit and two electric fans on a stock alternator. In my highschool days before I cared about weight I actually had a 500 watt amp and a 12" sub in there. But still on the stock alternator.

With 140 amp alternators being fairly common, with some quick rough math once again, you'd need at least an... (140-60 = 80x13.8 = about 1100) 1100 watt RMS amp to suck up all of that, at least. And seeing as how most aftermarket amps have bullshit ratings (rated at MAX power which is ususally twice as high as the RMS output, or purely a bullshit number) you'd realistically need more than a "2200 watt amp :rolleyes2:" to suck up all that just one high output alternator could supply.

And yeah, clocking has nothing to do with dual alternators.

mybad79 12-24-2008 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11448)
Think I'd stick with PayPal just for peace of mind. I wouldn't demand a COD or anything, but how hard is it to PayPal someone?

I'm just saying many feel somewhat comfortable dealing with a long time forum member. I have bought used stuff for the C3 and the C6 and used Paypal only because it was quicker and the seller could ship right away.
I don't have a roblem sending a MO to people I think i can trust. I have bought from Clutchdust and sent him a check/MO... no problems here...

Now ONE individual ruined it for all of us ...used to be able to trust guys on the forum... from now on better use Paypal with CC.....

BTW, Paypal "so called" buyer protection is limited to $200... they might have changed it to a reasonable amount since I had a problem... I bought on Ebay and the seller never shipped: contacted Paypal and they only refunded $200.... I was pissed to say the least, called Visa and got the entire amount back.... no idea what Paypal did after that, never heard from the seller either...

DJ Dep 12-24-2008 07:36 PM

"So, let's say that your main concern is your subs and Neon lights and NOT your 164hp L48 mill."

Oops...you lost me right there. One of the first things I did on my Vette to reduce weight after I tore out the AC and heater and power brake booster was to lose the radio and speakers. I swear the factory Vette AM/FM radio must weigh 25 pounds!!! And I will NOT be putting any music makers back in. If it was legal I would use a .30/06 on every illegal alien running around with boomboxes on wheels. But that's just me :D
If I want to listen to some nice hot rod tunes, I will pop my famous DJ Dep Hot Rod music CDROM into a nice home entertainment system and relax in my easy chair. I find it as incomprehensible spending a small fortune to listen to music in my car as I do those people who spend a couple of grand or more to get a laptop with a hi-res monitor to watch movies on. Why would you do that when you can watch it on a huge widescreen TV in your living room?????

I also removed anything else in the Vette that was dead weight. And my motor will NOT be some enemic Caprice taxicab motor. I will have an Accel alternator that can be turned off and on from a switch on the dashboard.
In short...my car will not a "PW". :)

Dep

big2bird 12-24-2008 07:40 PM

Let's start at the beginning:
An alternator should be rated at 125% of the rated load.
A 60 amp on an original C-3 was fine. Your headlights were the bulk load, with the heater blower/radio adding a touch.
The starter was the largest "momentary" load, with recharge of the battery in a few miles.
Hot start encounters were the primary reason for losing a charge too fast.

Now keep in mind, a 60 amp alternator puts out very little at idle, with the battery "filling" the need at these times.

With the advent of onboard computers added in the early 80's, the CS alternator was introduced to provide a more "filtered" output to compliment the needs of a computer.

The wattage of amps ,as you so point out, are usually rated in "peak" power, just to get persuasive numbers. Although an amp may be capable of peak output as stated, this is a rare occurence, and would never be attained at a constant output. A 2,000 watt amp would rarely see 1,000 watts output.

big2bird 12-24-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11451)
"So, let's say that your main concern is your subs and Neon lights and NOT your 164hp L48 mill."

Oops...you lost me right there. One of the first things I did on my Vette to reduce weight after I tore out the AC and heater and power brake booster was to lose the radio and speakers. I swear the factory Vette AM/FM radio must weigh 25 pounds!!! And I will NOT be putting any music makers back in. If it was legal I would use a .30/06 on every illegal alien running around with boomboxes on wheels. But that's just me :D
If I want to listen to some nice hot rod tunes, I will pop my famous DJ Dep Hot Rod music CDROM into a nice home entertainment system and relax in my easy chair. I find it as incomprehensible spending a small fortune to listen to music in my car as I do those people who spend a couple of grand or more to get a laptop with a hi-res monitor to watch movies on. Why would you do that when you can watch it on a huge widescreen TV in your living room?????

I also removed anything else in the Vette that was dead weight. And my motor will NOT be some enemic Caprice taxicab motor. I will have an Accel alternator that can be turned off and on from a switch on the dashboard.
In short...my car will not a "PW". :)

Dep

Old Fart. He just asked a question. Your car is a track car only.

DJ Dep 12-24-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mybad79 (Post 11449)
I'm just saying many feel somewhat comfortable dealing with a long time forum member. I have bought used stuff for the C3 and the C6 and used Paypal only because it was quicker and the seller could ship right away.
I don't have a roblem sending a MO to people I think i can trust. I have bought from Clutchdust and sent him a check/MO... no problems here...

Now ONE individual ruined it for all of us ...used to be able to trust guys on the forum... from now on better use Paypal with CC.....

BTW, Paypal "so called" buyer protection is limited to $200... they might have changed it to a reasonable amount since I had a problem... I bought on Ebay and the seller never shipped: contacted Paypal and they only refunded $200.... I was pissed to say the least, called Visa and got the entire amount back.... no idea what Paypal did after that, never heard from the seller either...

Not true about the $200 limit:

To qualify for PayPal Buyer Protection, you must meet all of these requirements:
Use PayPal to purchase an eligible item on eBay.

Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment. Items purchased with multiple payments-like a deposit followed by a final payment-are not eligible.

Send the payment to the seller through:

The eBay "Pay Now" button, or

The eBay invoice, or

The "Send Money" tab on your PayPal account overview page by selecting "Pay for eBay Items" and entering your eBay User ID and the eBay item number.

Open a Dispute within 45 days of the date you sent the payment-then follow the online dispute resolution process.

Keep your PayPal account in good standing.

How do I know if I'm purchasing an eligible item on eBay?
Look for the buyer protection message in the eBay listing in the right hand column under the "Buy Safely" banner. If you see this message, and you meet the eligibility requirements, then your purchase is covered by PayPal Buyer Protection. You can also view this message after you complete your purchase by logging in to your eBay account, going to "My eBay" and looking at the listing. If the listing does not include the buyer protection message, then it is not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.

big2bird 12-24-2008 07:48 PM

Adam,
We can start an alternator thread/stickey another time. there is alot of good info out there.;)

DJ Dep 12-24-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11453)
Old Fart. He just asked a question. Your car is a track car only.

Well I felt the L-48 comment was a veiled insult. I don't have a Caprice/taxicab motor. Never did.:)

big2bird 12-24-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11457)
Well I felt the L-48 comment was a veiled insult. I don't have a Caprice/taxicab motor. Never did.:)

You read too much into it old friend.
BTW, I have a Caprice powered L-81. Rubber baby Buggy Bumpered Disco Buggy. :nutkick:

big2bird 12-24-2008 07:58 PM

Good nite guys. I'll talk to ya later. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybad79 12-24-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11454)
Not true about the $200 limit:

Maybe they changed it (which I would appreciate)....

This is getting too far off topic for this thread but anyways....I purchased an item on Ebay earlier this year, paid via Paypal, single payment and the seller never shipped the item. I knew I could trust Visa to get my money back but I tried Paypal first... they emailed me that they only cover $200....

why do you think they ask you twice if you REALLY want to use a credit card while Paypal buyer protection is sooo outstanding.....:smack:

DJ Dep 12-24-2008 08:11 PM

Well my credit card IS PayPal. So I have double protection ;)
I've never had a problem with PayPal getting my money back when a transaction went South. Fortunately, I've only had to use them a few times.

BADDASSC6 12-24-2008 08:49 PM

Vettezuki: The concept of this section is good, but be carefull not to let this shit spill to the rest of the site. The lack of this shit is why I like Mototgen.

BADDASSC6 12-24-2008 08:51 PM

I got in this thread throught he homepage on the latest post scroll. If you could take it off thier then people would be less likely to stumble in hear.

Vettezuki 12-24-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 11466)
I got in this thread throught he homepage on the latest post scroll. If you could take it off thier then people would be less likely to stumble in hear.

Yes. This is PRECISELY in the plan. Just it all started going down right towards Christmass and we're short on time. We've got to "roll our own" logic to filter it on the homepage, but I guarantee you while we'll allow people to go off so to speak, it will be under strict quarantine to this section.

Anyway, you don't usually read "wannabe ambulance chasing butt pirate" in threads about what the best rockers are. :smack: So it's got that going for it.

Please see the rules of this section and let me know if you think they are adequate.

enkeivette 12-25-2008 11:59 AM

DJ Dep, I wasn't making a comment about your motor. I know nothing about your motor. You could have a twin turbo LS7 for all I know. Just setting up a scenario to prove your finite claim to be wrong.

I think LCDs in cars are cool. I had the thought to install a DVD system in my Neon for long trips.

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11485)
Before we get WAY further off topic, let's keep our arrows pointed in the same direction for now. Okay?

Okay. :iagree: Back to this. DB, speak up. I'm sure you've explained this before, so copy and paste for the rest of us nosey bastards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 11373)
Well, I've stayed out of this up to this point, but I do have a question directed to Durango_Boy. What is the deal with the heads? Have you refunded the money yet? It seems quite simple to me that either the buyer should get his heads immediately or you should refund his money. If you have another side to add, please do, but it seems pretty straight forward to me :huh:

BTW, I'm listening to Kid Rock on TV right now, he is so awful. Who ever presuaded that dick hole to stand in front of a mic?

DJ Dep 12-25-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11489)
DJ Dep, I wasn't making a comment about your motor. I know nothing about your motor. You could have a twin turbo LS7 for all I know. Just setting up a scenario to prove your finite claim to be wrong.

I think LCDs in cars are cool. I had the thought to install a DVD system in my Neon for long trips.

Okay. :iagree: Back to this. DB, speak up. I'm sure you've explained this before, so copy and paste for the rest of us nosey bastards.

BTW, I'm listening to Kid Rock on TV right now, he is so awful. Who ever presuaded that dick hole to stand in front of a mic?

Just Dep is fine ;)
Right now there isn't anything (motor or trans) in my Vette. I just had my sensitivity level up to high is all. :bigthumbsup:

As to Durango_Boy, after the spanking V-Twin gave him, I would be surprised to see him come back. Which can only be a good thing for this forum. Wellllll...he MAY come back under a different name. He's been known to do that before. Or he may send his minions to defend him. He's also done that.
But he's been so thoroughly outed, I don't see what he could say for a reply. I wonder if he took the money he stole for those heads and bought Christmas presents for himself with it?? :nuts:

enkeivette 12-25-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11492)
Just Dep is fine ;)
Right now there isn't anything (motor or trans) in my Vette. I just had my sensitivity level up to high is all. :bigthumbsup:

As to Durango_Boy, after the spanking V-Twin gave him, I would be surprised to see him come back. Which can only be a good thing for this forum. Wellllll...he MAY come back under a different name. He's been known to do that before. Or he may send his minions to defend him. He's also done that.
But he's been so thoroughly outed, I don't see what he could say for a reply. I wonder if he took the money he stole for those heads and bought Christmas presents for himself with it?? :nuts:

If someone disappeared with $770 of my money, check or MO. I would have driven to the address where I sent the check with a bat, about a month after I didn't have the product. Out of state or not.

DJ Dep 12-25-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11494)
If someone disappeared with $770 of my money, check or MO. I would have driven to the address where I sent the check with a bat, about a month after I didn't have the product. Out of state or not.

LOL....I was gonna say that but wasn't sure I was violating any forum rules. :thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 12-25-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Dep (Post 11496)
LOL....I was gonna say that but wasn't sure I was violating any forum rules. :thumbs_up:

You would be if you said "I am coming to get YOU."

"If somebody did X I would . . . " is an abstraction.

enkeivette 12-25-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 11498)
You would be if you said "I am coming to get YOU."

"If somebody did X I would . . . " is an abstraction.

I'm speaking in general terms. I still don't have anything against DB, he is still within the time window to explain himself. There are always exceptions to the rule. I always give the benefit of the doubt.

kwplot34 12-25-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11494)

I did not get to meet you on the August Bird run,but i have seen you around the forums for some time. With that said, you seem like a guy that does not take crap,or getting ripped off,by somebody lightly. :judge:

Enkeivette :nutkick: scammer

enkeivette 12-25-2008 05:57 PM

Ha. I can be kind of a dick I guess. My problem is that I just don't let things go, ever.

kwplot34 12-25-2008 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11509)
Ha. I can be kind of a dick I guess. My problem is that I just don't let things go, ever.

Some times you have to be one,or else some people will try and walk all over you. It's a shame but they do exist.

big2bird 12-25-2008 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11509)

Really? Like ball joints?:pot_stir: