Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Pictures from Motorgen Meet 9/12/09 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7873)

mustangray 09-14-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 32161)
It was nice to meet you too. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you more - lots of people :D

Your car is gorgeous. Stock for now?

Thanks Sean, there are a few mod's she's running 650HP last time at the dyno.
I really liked the meet most shows I get the Shelby guys with there noses up because I drive my car every day but why do you buy it if you cant have fun with it .

SeanPlunk 09-14-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mustangray (Post 32167)
Thanks Sean, there are a few mod's she's running 650HP last time at the dyno.
I really liked the meet most shows I get the Shelby guys with there noses up because I drive my car every day but why do you buy it if you cant have fun with it .

LOL, I can only imagine having 650hp :smack:

mustangray 09-14-2009 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 32168)
LOL, I can only imagine having 650hp :smack:

It's fun but there's no room to use it I can do 800 with a supercharger upgrade but why? (other then bragging rigths)

BRUTAL64 09-14-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 32151)
howd u like that ls2 swapped s14??? :hail:

That was a very good app. It looked well balanced.:thumbs_up:

I've got to say, before I joined MG I was NOT a fan of imports. I used to love to beat up on them with the Vette. Yes, I know there are imports faster than my Vette. Just never came across one.
Back to the point. Since joining MG I have gained a healthy respect for some of the Imports that I've seen at the monthly meets.

I guess I "getted" educated.:judge::judge::rolling:

linkwpc 09-14-2009 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 32151)
howd u like that ls2 swapped s14??? :hail:

I love that car! I wish I could drive that, that least once!

Vettezuki 09-14-2009 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 32172)
That was a very good app. It looked well balanced.:thumbs_up:

I've got to say, before I joined MG I was NOT a fan of imports. I used to love to beat up on them with the Vette. Yes, I know there are imports faster than my Vette. Just never came across one.
Back to the point. Since joining MG I have gained a healthy respect for some of the Imports that I've seen at the monthly meets.

I guess I "getted" educated.:judge::judge::rolling:

"Tis better to get educated than school'd." - Confucius

sinaSRT-4 09-14-2009 12:29 PM

Man those are some bad ass cars! I'm drooling here! Too bad I missed this one but the next meet will not be missed on my behalf.

Great videos and great pictures of the rides. :thumbs_up:

SeanPlunk 09-14-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinaSRT-4 (Post 32185)
Man those are some bad ass cars! I'm drooling here! Too bad I missed this one but the next meet will not be missed on my behalf.

Great videos and great pictures of the rides. :thumbs_up:

You have a PM. I think we're going to try your cruise route in the next month or two and I want to make sure I get it right.