Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WANTED: Motorgen Shirts (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324)

Leedom 05-21-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 2631)
Yeah, but if we get it done in China will we all get lead poisoning from wearing the shirts?

Come on, what is a little lead poisoning between friends? :sm_laughing:

GreyStroker 06-13-2008 08:51 AM

Any news on this subject?

SexyLxy 06-13-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreyStroker (Post 3310)
Any news on this subject?

Money....too much and we would have to buy in bulk to make the price reasonable and not enough backs to put them on yet. :) All in due time sir....we have stickers though. They're rock'n! Next time at the track we'll bring you one:

Red
White
Blue
Yellow?

Which color?

Vettezuki 06-13-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 3317)
Money....too much and we would have to buy in bulk to make the price reasonable and not enough backs to put them on yet. :) All in due time sir....we have stickers though. They're rock'n! Next time at the track we'll bring you one:

Red
White
Blue
Yellow?

Which color?

Actually, money ain't such a problem. Adam can get them from China for like $2 a piece with basically no minimum runs. All we really need is the vector graphic from Chi, but he's been busy with other site issues.

Leedom 06-15-2008 06:39 PM

Once again...Adam to the rescue of the Motorgen.com consortium!!

bgn8711 06-16-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordfreak (Post 3357)
Once again...Adam to the rescue of the Motorgen.com consortium!!

so when are we getting them? Adam I'd like to see what your idea is, hell I'd like to see anything..oh and a color other than black is a must it is just too damn hot at the track for black!

BRUTAL64 06-16-2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgn8711 (Post 3379)
so when are we getting them? Adam I'd like to see what your idea is, hell I'd like to see anything..oh and a color other than black is a must it is just too damn hot at the track for black!

Black is the ONLY way to go.:D

SeanPlunk 06-16-2008 01:17 PM

Once you go black..... :thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 06-16-2008 02:12 PM

I've spoken with the Architect. He says an image will be ready to hand-off to Adam by Wednesday night (translation: Thursday morning).

Leedom 06-16-2008 11:51 PM

I will not hold my breath on the thursday morning. :) I have a few Ideas and once I get the artwork from the Motorgen crew I will get them all drawed up for them to review. Hey, you might even see a thread with a... "which ones would you like to see produced". My hampster wheel has been turning for a while on this one.