Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   RX-Snake (Project Car) (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   RX-Snake: Body, Paint, Name, Logos (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053)

keithc 01-05-2009 09:20 PM

I like this one too.

enkeivette 01-05-2009 11:27 PM

Adam or somebody would need to redo this on the computer. But you get the idea.

Vettezuki 01-05-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12693)
Adam or somebody would need to redo this on the computer. But you get the idea.

I like this evolution. Keep developing guys. You're doing great. :thumbs_up:

FYI - I going to make a section for Motorgen project cars and break out the threads and posts into main subjects. It's obvious this is going to get totally out of control trying to do it in one thread.

enkeivette 01-05-2009 11:33 PM

Nah, I'm done. I need to do more hw. Yes, I have hw before school starts, and lots of it. How awesome is that?

Vettezuki 01-05-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12696)
Nah, I'm done. I need to do more hw. Yes, I have hw before school starts, and lots of it. How awesome is that?

Sounds like you might actually learn something. :judge:

enkeivette 01-06-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 12697)
Sounds like you might actually learn something. :judge:

It will definitely be a change of pace not to be able to open the text book (if I even buy it) the day before the final exam and ace the test.

BTW, if we're going to be putting crazy snake logos all over the car, you might want to consider a green pearl over the white. It wouldn't look as sexy, but it goes more with the snake theme. Just a thought.

If you look at the lower panel (looks like green pearl over black) this is why I decided against blue pearl over black. The black will sometimes take on the color the the pearl.

Flares, not what I was thinking, but possible.

enkeivette 01-06-2009 02:12 AM

Universal type. I could mold these in and smooth them out to the body, they'd be much easier to do. But I could do it either way, well leave that for the polls.

I'd kinda like to make glass replicas of the bumpers and customize them to be more flat and hang lower to the ground. Nothing fancy, just more Nascar like. That would definitely be a process though, because I would be venturing into new waters, deep waters. But I'm sure I could make it happen given enough time.

enkeivette 01-06-2009 02:26 AM

Vettezuki 01-06-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12702)
. . .

BTW, if we're going to be putting crazy snake logos all over the car, you might want to consider a green pearl over the white. It wouldn't look as sexy, but it goes more with the snake theme. Just a thought.

If you look at the lower panel (looks like green pearl over black) this is why I decided against blue pearl over black. The black will sometimes take on the color the the pearl.

Flares, not what I was thinking, but possible.

There won't be crazy snake logos all over the car. We'll place a couple carefully and thoughtfully. Plus I think lizard when I hear green not snake. :smack:

Leedom 01-06-2009 12:48 PM

Here is the logo enkeivette did. I was thinking about something along these lines as well. I think that the scales were a little too much so I removed them This is just a rough concept drawing.