Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

fiveohwblow 05-31-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116047)
The fact that y'all are trying to persuade me not to get the V because you don't like it further cements me wanting one. Just an FYI

Assuming ignorance is often an insult. We all pretty much know how you operate. You wouldn't listen to yourself if you could hear yourself half the time. We're just expressing how your "get BITCHEZ mobile" will actually be perceived by the normal world.

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 116063)
Assuming ignorance is often an insult. We all pretty much know how you operate. You wouldn't listen to yourself if you could hear yourself half the time. We're just expressing how your "get BITCHEZ mobile" will actually be perceived by the normal world.

That's where the entertainment comes from, I don't care how it'll be perceived. It makes me smiles and that's all I need. This goes for cars, verbal comments, clothing etc.

enkeivette 05-31-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116047)
The fact that y'all are trying to persuade me not to get the V because you don't like it further cements me wanting one. Just an FYI

Dont buy a corolla, no no, dont do that.

enkeivette 05-31-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 116049)
Loving my new Canon XF105 and PC I built last week. Getting things set up with Adobe CS6 Master Collection. Hacked CS to use the Cuda GPU for rendering acceleration. Holy Shit!

Ummmm... uhhh? Uh huh huh huh... Ummm?

enkeivette 05-31-2013 12:54 PM

I love the CTS V, I was trying to convince my mom to get one. Its a four door Vette with a Cadillac interior.

BRUTAL64 05-31-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 116049)
Loving my new Canon XF105 and PC I built last week. Getting things set up with Adobe CS6 Master Collection. Hacked CS to use the Cuda GPU for rendering acceleration. Holy Shit!

What PC did you build?

87LX 05-31-2013 02:14 PM

I would drive this

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 87LX (Post 116098)

I would drive this

IIRC a dude built a functional one with a jet engine and it sold for buku bucks.

fiveohwblow 05-31-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116091)
I love the CTS V, I was trying to convince my mom to get one. Its a four door Vette with a Cadillac interior.

Which is what makes it garbage.

enkeivette 05-31-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 116102)
Which is what makes it garbage.

You praise fox body Mustangs... and youre going to call new Vettes and CTS-Vs garbage? Umm, I dont even have to explain why thats funny

fiveohwblow 05-31-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116106)
You praise fox body Mustangs... and youre going to call new Vettes and CTS-Vs garbage? Umm, I dont even have to explain why thats funny

Quote my praise please.

They suck. I have always said that along with guy.

I also hate gm shit and always will. For the record I am a bimmer guy more than a ford guy. But when it comes to domestic I choose ford every time.

enkeivette 05-31-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 116107)
Quote my praise please.

They suck. I have always said that along with guy.

I also hate gm shit and always will. For the record I am a bimmer guy more than a ford guy. But when it comes to domestic I choose ford every time.

Thats retarded, its the same reason people vote for the same political parties that their parents did. Ya, a lot of GM stuff sucks. So? What does that have to do with the Z06, or a ZL1 Camaro?

You should judge each vehicle individually. You might as well say brunettes are better, and you'd pick one over a blonde every time.

The new Vette is an amazing super-car humbling piece of machinery. It deserves respect, from anyone that knows anything about cars.

fiveohwblow 05-31-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116108)
Thats retarded, its the same reason people vote for the same political parties that their parents did. Ya, a lot of GM stuff sucks. So? What does that have to do with the Z06, or a ZL1 Camaro?

You should judge each vehicle individually. You might as well say brunettes are better, and you'd pick one over a blonde every time.

The new Vette is an amazing super-car humbling piece of machinery. It deserves respect, from anyone that knows anything about cars.

Continuity in styling allows me to dislike materials, focus and trends from an entire manufacturer. Not retarded, realistic. It's ok to actually practice a modicum of tolerance and understand people don't like what you like. Don't get so asshurt Adam.

enkeivette 05-31-2013 09:34 PM

Using big words doesnt negate the fact that your prejudice of a particular vehicle make is RETARDED. I dont get butt hurt so long as no women are involved ;)

fiveohwblow 05-31-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116110)
Using big words doesnt negate the fact that your prejudice of a particular vehicle make is RETARDED. I dont get butt hurt so long as no women are involved ;)

Using big words? This is how I speak. I'm the same in person as online. I can simplify it for you since you still don't get it. I think gm cars as a whole are shit. I don't care for them. Period. Strictly late model. I prefer German auto above the substandard and below par US junk. GM lost me years ago, and only has gotten worse. That's not retarded. What is retarded is seeing someone who's opinion that differs from yours retarded. How's that for a redundant loop?

Shaolin Crane 05-31-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116108)

I prefer brunettes.

enkeivette 06-01-2013 03:34 AM

So, when you think someone has a stupid unjustifiable opinion... that makes you retarded. Got it. So, you are down with the Taliban I take it?

enkeivette 06-01-2013 03:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116116)
I prefer brunettes.

Attachment 872
>
Attachment 873

Shaolin Crane 06-01-2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116118)

Blondes are fucking crazy too

87LX 06-01-2013 05:15 AM

I love lamp

enkeivette 06-01-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 87LX (Post 116120)
I love lamp

I love chair, and stapler

BRUTAL64 06-01-2013 10:27 AM

:popcorn:

87LX 06-01-2013 12:00 PM

fiveohwblow 06-03-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116117)
So, when you think someone has a stupid unjustifiable opinion... that makes you retarded. Got it. So, you are down with the Taliban I take it?

LOL isn't that precisely what you did to me? Pot, meet kettle.

blackax 06-03-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 116173)

That fucken kettle guy is a dick.....

enkeivette 06-06-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 116173)

Yes. My point is, you had a retarded opinion. You said me not respecting it was retarded in itself.

By that logic, the Taliban have retarded opinions. But if you dont respect their opinion, you are retarded (by your logic). So you must respect the Taliban.

And we must all be respectful of all retarded things said, otherwise we shall also be retarded. Merica?

Shaolin Crane 06-07-2013 09:13 AM

I like turtles

blackax 06-07-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116359)
I like turtles

I'm cool with turtles

Vettezuki 06-08-2013 09:35 PM

So you're born morphologically a male. But you've always felt like you should have been female. You decide to try an cure yourself by doing the most masculine thing you can think of; becoming a career Navy Seal, repeatedly deployed to combat operations.

Nope. Didn't work.

According to the brief overview I heard on the radio she didn't come out earlier for fear being killed. She doesn't care if anybody likes her or not, but would prefer not to be beaten and/or murdered. Sounds fair to me.

Amazon.com: Warrior Princess  A U.S. Navy SEAL's...Amazon.com: Warrior Princess A U.S. Navy SEAL's...

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2013 02:28 AM

While I think that's really gross. A lifetime seal is still no joke and I give him props.

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2013 02:29 AM

One more week of school and I will FINALLY have some time to touch my cars again.

Vettezuki 06-09-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116428)
While I think that's really gross. A lifetime seal is still no joke and I give him props.

Her path is not yours.

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 116430)
Her path is not yours.

I agree.

fiveohwblow 06-09-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116428)

This

enkeivette 06-09-2013 02:22 PM

If I were born a chick, but I felt like I was a dude, I would just lez out. Actually... if I were born a chick, Id lez out regardless.

enkeivette 06-09-2013 02:31 PM

On that note, what the hell is gender identity other than a reflection of what we see in the mirror? I think transgender people are just messed up in the head.

I dont feel like a man, I dont feel like a woman either, I feel like me. I like cars, lifting weights, hate sports, hate beer, and I like to fondle boobs. I mean, wanting to fuck girls obviously isnt gender identity, because some girls want to fuck other girls too... so you cant say thats what makes me feel like a man.

So I guess my point is, hobbies dont define your gender, and neither does sexuality. So if I dont feel my gender gene deep inside, how do transgender people? Do they really feel different? Or are they just fucked in the head sexually and want to surgically mangle their genitalia for some self-richeous fucked up fantasy?

enkeivette 06-09-2013 02:54 PM

And before anyone points out the fact that I dont wear dresses... usually, clothing is cultural. Men do wear kilts in Scotland.

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116447)
And before anyone points out the fact that I dont wear dresses... usually, clothing is cultural. Men do wear kilts in Scotland.

I believe I've seen pictures of you wearing leather and chains.

enkeivette 06-09-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 116451)
I believe I've seen pictures of you wearing leather and chains.

Yes yes, Adams queer, haha. But seriously, am I crazy? Or is there really no single thing that makes us feel like we're a certain gender? Philosophy bomb dropped, someone argue with me :)

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 116452)
Yes yes, Adams queer, haha. But seriously, am I crazy? Or is there really no single thing that makes us feel like we're a certain gender? Philosophy bomb dropped, someone argue with me :)

Can't argue cause I agree. They're fucked in the head.