Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Old (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Project Management - The Lemon Fox (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32860)

Vettezuki 02-10-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 92197)
I'm available but will have to bring my girls.

Sweet! If you and they don't mind. From 11:00am?

94cobra69ss396 02-10-2012 12:37 PM

That's fine. If you don't mind, can just let everyone there know ahead of time to watch their language with my daugthers there?

Vettezuki 02-10-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 92200)
That's fine. If you don't mind, can just let everyone there know ahead of time to watch their language with my daugthers there?

Absolutely.

kdracer73 02-10-2012 01:29 PM

Tracking # for bushings shows Monday delivery...:censored:
Edit: Monday the 20th !!! Double:censored:

Vettezuki 02-10-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 92205)
Tracking # for bushings shows Monday delivery...:censored:
Edit: Monday the 20th !!! Double:censored:

Is what it is. If couldn't be tomorrow, that it's not next week doesn't really matter since we can't work on it next weekend anyway.

blackax 02-10-2012 04:00 PM

Do we just want to wait and get a few more parts ready?

Like bell houseing, flywheel bolts, stuff like that.

From where we left off the only things we can do is swap the front spindles out and finish cleaning up the loom.

Vettezuki 02-10-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackax (Post 92210)
Do we just want to wait and get a few more parts ready?

Like bell houseing, flywheel bolts, stuff like that.

From where we left off the only things we can do is swap the front spindles out and finish cleaning up the loom.

Ron, what do you think? We would have some engine work to do and the front bushings as well. We have flywheel bolts. It's either tomorrow or two weeks at the earliest. I have a shit load on my plate so it wouldn't break my heart to punt tomorrow, but I like to keep things moving and I *think* the two other guys are available tomorrow, but they can be a little . . . unpredictable.

94cobra69ss396 02-10-2012 05:31 PM

We can't put the flywheel on until we have the engine on the hoist and we can't do that tomorrow because we don't have a bellhousing. When we do the spindles we'll want to install the solid steering rack bushing that I'm donating. I also have a MM firewall clutch adjuster that I'll donate. So like John said, there isn't much that we could get done tomorrow. I'm okay waiting too since I'll have my girls tomorrow it will be better to wait a couple weeks.

Vettezuki 02-10-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 92216)
We can't put the flywheel on until we have the engine on the hoist and we can't do that tomorrow because we don't have a bellhousing. When we do the spindles we'll want to install the solid steering rack bushing that I'm donating. I also have a MM firewall clutch adjuster that I'll donate. So like John said, there isn't much that we could get done tomorrow. I'm okay waiting too since I'll have my girls tomorrow it will be better to wait a couple weeks.

Confirmed we will wait until the week after next. Primary stuff to get before then:

- The TAs back from Paul
- Bell Housing (most likely means trip to Pick a Part, etc.)

Maybe a week from tomorrow we can go to Pick a Part for the Bell Housing?

Shaolin Crane 02-11-2012 02:43 AM

You guys will also need some specific sized spacers to install the front spindles onto the fox arms to install the spindles, unless someone wants to change the front ball joints to the SN style ones.