Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

enkeivette 05-17-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115445)
It's a Netflix original series about nasty washington DC politics (politicians fucking each other up, so I kind of like it!) It seems to be based on an old BBC series with a similar basic premise.

Kevin Spacey (Francis) thinks after many years of dutiful service he's in line for Secretary of State. Except he gets passed over for internal political reasons. From there, he basically goes to war.

Kevin Spacey is type cast as the calm swift talker who turns around and poisons you in your sleep.

Shaolin Crane 05-17-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115462)
He's cute, what's his sign?

Dunno, ask him yourself :huh:

BRUTAL64 05-17-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115444)
I was sent this today

He is just adorable....:inout:

enkeivette 05-17-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115468)
Dunno, ask him yourself :huh:

Who is that?

heypal 05-18-2013 04:04 PM

It's my fat ass...oh and I'm a Sagittarius.

enkeivette 05-18-2013 07:21 PM

Hahahahaha

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 12:07 AM

2 more days till a much needed vegas retreat.

Vettezuki 05-21-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115603)
2 more days till a much needed vegas retreat.

Enjoy. I think some day we can have a Motorgen Vegas trip.

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 01:28 AM

I've done several all nighters this year but i'm looking forward to the weekend with my brothers and having dinner at Prime for the first time since "we" split. It's my early bday gift to myself since I have finals ON my bday. Ghey.

enkeivette 05-21-2013 02:01 AM

I had a friend who got mad when I called stuff gay. So I tried to turn it around. I started saying gay instead of cool, never caught on... Gay.

Motorgen vegas trip would be fun. Everyone likes booze and strippers. These are universal truths.

PS, if anyone is about to say that they dont like strippers, I will just assume that youre trying to look good in front of your lady friend. And its ok, I understand. I will TRY not to think less of you.

enkeivette 05-21-2013 02:03 AM

PS PS, I looked at the ingredients on the back of a bottle of 5 hour energy. Water, sucrose, potassium sorbate (preservative). Thats right folks, its a $5 1oz bottle of sugar water.

If anyone wants the recipe to make it at home, I did some research for you. Just mix:

Sugar
and water.

Boom.

Vettezuki 05-21-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115613)
PS PS, I looked at the ingredients on the back of a bottle of 5 hour energy. Water, sucrose, potassium sorbate (preservative). Thats right folks, its a $5 1oz bottle of sugar water.

If anyone wants the recipe to make it at home, I did some research for you. Just mix:

Sugar
and water.

Boom.

Potassium is critical to nerve/muscle function. Skip the sugar water, eat a banana and go to bed!

If you need a little bump and are otherwise ok, caffeine mmkay.

Beyond this, if you're chronically tired, you need to do an audit of what the fuck you are doing. If you get it right, you should wake up ready to kick ass, then kick ass, get tired, then go to bed.

Wash.Rinse.Repeat.

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115612)
I had a friend who got mad when I called stuff gay. So I tried to turn it around. I started saying gay instead of cool, never caught on... Gay.

Motorgen vegas trip would be fun. Everyone likes booze and strippers. These are universal truths.

PS, if anyone is about to say that they dont like strippers, I will just assume that youre trying to look good in front of your lady friend. And its ok, I understand. I will TRY not to think less of you.

I do not like booze, nor do I like strippers, but I don't not like them. Take it or leave it sort of thing.

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115614)
Potassium is critical to nerve/muscle function. Skip the sugar water, eat a banana and go to bed!

If you need a little bump and are otherwise ok, caffeine mmkay.

Beyond this, if you're chronically tired, you need to do an audit of what the fuck you are doing. If you get it right, you should wake up ready to kick ass, then kick ass, get tired, then go to bed.

Wash.Rinse.Repeat.

Better things to give you a boost over caffeine.

enkeivette 05-21-2013 02:45 AM

Its potassium sorbate, not potassium. On a side note, do you know what happens when you put concentrated potassium in water? A he he heee

But yeah, agree. Speaking of getting tired, how do you have a real job and stay up till 3 every night?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115615)
I do not like booze, nor do I like strippers, but I don't not like them. Take it or leave it sort of thing.

Ya thats where Im at. I go 3 months, 6 months... without drinking, no big deal. Ive gone 13 months without sex, no big deal. Like it, dont need it. Content all on my own.

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115617)
Its potassium sorbate, not potassium. On a side note, do you know what happens when you put concentrated potassium in water? A he he heee

But yeah, agree. Speaking of getting tired, how do you have a real job and stay up till 3 every night?

Ya thats where Im at. I go 3 months, 6 months... without drinking, no big deal. Ive gone 13 months without sex, no big deal. Like it, dont need it. Content all on my own.

I conditioned my body after years of working a day job and running a dojo at night, along with the gym, and working on my toys. I fully function with 3 hours sleep. I take a 30min nap daily and it helps immensely though.

FTR, i've never drank. Ever.

Vettezuki 05-21-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115617)

It goes boom. You don't eat raw potassium, it's always in a compound for that reason. What exactly do you think your digestive tract does?

Quote:

I'm exempt status. My performance is measured by project output, not clock punching. I typically show up on campus 10-11 and work there to 7-8. No. It's not normal.

Vettezuki 05-21-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115615)
I do not like booze, . .

You don't like what you think booze does based on observational experience. You don't know. FTR, not sure I'd want to see you drunk. Pretty sure that'd go sideways. . .

Now, SeanPlunk drunk, that thought amuses the shit of me.

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115620)
You don't like what you think booze does based on observational experience. You don't know. FTR, not sure I'd want to see you drunk. Pretty sure that'd go sideways. . .

Now, SeanPlunk drunk, that thought amuses the shit of me.

It irresponsible to drink and drive, and it's even more irresponsible for someone with my training to drink and, well, be. I have lethal knowledge in my head and i'd sure hate to drink and wake up in shackles because I killed someone unintentionally. Oh and it's a poison, bad for your body, etc etc.

Vettezuki 05-21-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115621)
It irresponsible to drink and drive, and it's even more irresponsible for someone with my training to drink and, well, be. I have lethal knowledge in my head and i'd sure hate to drink and wake up in shackles because I killed someone unintentionally. Oh and it's a poison, bad for your body, etc etc.

It seems you associate drinking purely with wreckless and irresponsible behavior. That's kinda sad. Some of my happiest moments are dinners with colleagues in Japan at the end of long difficult projects, pouring drinks for each other; getting a little buzz on and enjoying lots of conversation.

With precious few exceptions, anything is a poison in large enough quantities. This is described by the expression, "it's the dose that makes the poison." Alcohol in moderation is fine. In large regular amounts, it can massively fuck up your liver and brain. It's also one of the very few drugs (yes, drug) that can kill you in withdrawls if you just stop "cold turkey". It is severely chemically addicting. That's true. This is one of the reasons it's a comical farce that pot is illegal. But I digress.

However, combined with the antioxidants and resveritrol of red wine, moderate amounts indicate net positive health benefits. (Moderate drinkers have the longest life spans BTW, though disentangling all the reasons why is not so clear.)

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115622)
It seems you associate drinking purely with wreckless and irresponsible behavior. That's kinda sad. Some of my happiest moments are dinners with colleagues in Japan at the end of long difficult projects, pouring drinks for each other; getting a little buzz on and enjoying lots of conversation.

With precious few exceptions, anything is a poison in large enough quantities. This is described by the expression, "it's the dose that makes the poison." Alcohol in moderation is fine. In large regular amounts, it can massively fuck up your liver and brain. It's also one of the very few drugs (yes, drug) that can kill you in withdrawls if you just stop "cold turkey". It is severely chemically addicting. That's true. This is one of the reasons it's a comical farce that pot is illegal. But I digress.

However, combined with the antioxidants and resveritrol of red wine, moderate amounts indicate net positive health benefits. (Moderate drinkers have the longest life spans BTW, though disentangling all the reasons why is not so clear.)

Thats because reducing your proper judgment and getting "buzzed" is irresponsible. I don't need alcohol to enjoy moments in life. Everything I do is uniquely my own, I don't need something to enhance them nor do I need something to numb them. The only "alteration" of mood I use is natural, gym, fighting, art etc. This will remain, I do not need a stimulant of any kind.

fiveohwblow 05-21-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115626)
Thats because reducing your proper judgment and getting "buzzed" is irresponsible. I don't need alcohol to enjoy moments in life. Everything I do is uniquely my own, I don't need something to enhance them nor do I need something to numb them. The only "alteration" of mood I use is natural, gym, fighting, art etc. This will remain, I do not need a stimulant of any kind.

*depressant

BRUTAL64 05-21-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115612)

I have dated Strippers...no thank you on ever doing it again...way too much drama...:rolleyes2:

BRUTAL64 05-21-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115622)

One of my favorite memories is at my Wedding party sitting with you just talking one on one. We had both drank a little.:D

enkeivette 05-21-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115621)

Youre so humble.

I used to drive home drunk, but some mothers got madd.

Btw, while body building youre supposed to sleep 9-10 hours every night.

enkeivette 05-21-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115626)

Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore.

enkeivette 05-21-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115632)
I have dated Strippers...no thank you on ever doing it again...way too much drama...:rolleyes2:

Ya, but they are a fantastic place to hide your dick.

I dated a girl who later became a stripper, does that count? Haha.

That reminds me, I was at Taboo with my buddy once, and this red head we knew from high school comes out. She starts dancing, gets topless, sees us, and takes off. It was obvious because its a fully nude club, and she left only topless mid-song... Poor girl. Ha

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115642)
Youre so humble.

It's the plainest I can be about it, I don't know what I'd do while intoxicated and I'm not willing to find out.

and who the fuck has time to sleep half the day?

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115644)
Ya, but they are a fantastic place to hide your dick.

I dated a girl who later became a stripper, does that count? Haha.

That reminds me, I was at Taboo with my buddy once, and this red head we knew from high school comes out. She starts dancing, gets topless, sees us, and takes off. It was obvious because its a fully nude club, and she left only topless mid-song... Poor girl. Ha

I had a chance to date a stripper, I decided I didn't want to catch anything.

enkeivette 05-21-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115648)
It's the plainest I can be about it, I don't know what I'd do while intoxicated and I'm not willing to find out.

and who the fuck has time to sleep half the day?

You don't grow while you're lifting, you grow while you're sleeping.

BRUTAL64 05-21-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115651)

so true....:rolleyes2:

Shaolin Crane 05-21-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115651)

Yeah I know, every body is different. I sleep until I wake up, typically 3-5 hours. Life isn't optimum for lifting, we make due with what we have and are able to accomplish. I'd love to work out the Arnold way, morning workout, massages all day then a night workout topped with steroids and what not but it don't work that way.

fiveohwblow 05-21-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115642)
Youre so humble.

With the routine I started my body is demanding more sleep.. I know I will get accustomed but damn its killing me!

enkeivette 05-21-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 115676)
With the routine I started my body is demanding more sleep.. I know I will get accustomed but damn its killing me!

That means it's working!

Vettezuki 05-21-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115679)
That means it's working!

Exactly. When I was training for a triathlon a couple years back, I slept like somebody tranquilized me.

fiveohwblow 05-21-2013 11:39 PM

For sure, I know this. Last night I was in bed at around 930 but uve managed a couple more hours awake tonight. Still get my 8. Night ladies.

enkeivette 05-22-2013 12:06 AM

Triathalon... so intense. My gf is a runner. She raced 13 miles, not just jogging, but a competition. Fuckin insane.

If I ran 13 miles I would die. Im not exaggerating. I would have a heart attack, just like the original marathon runner.

enkeivette 05-22-2013 12:07 AM

Cambria just called me a pussy.

Vettezuki 05-22-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115683)
Cambria just called me a pussy.

Your Vette? Or is your GF Cambria, the girl you knew after whom you named your Vette?

I'd like to do an Ironman some day, but it takes about a year of 30+ hour training weeks to be reasonably ready. And you can not fuck up nutrition. You can literally die and many have. It takes a maximum of training, intelligence and will power.

Shaolin Crane 05-22-2013 06:29 AM

mmmm, no thanks i'll pass.