Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ha Ha... The Angels suck!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=729)

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:01 PM

It seemed to me that the Angels problems had much more to do with poor hitting/fielding/base running than pitching.

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 7241)
talk shit....really???? :sm_laughing:

What can I say, he's a Dodger fan :bang:

Vettezuki 10-12-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7248)
It seemed to me that the Angels problems had much more to do with poor hitting/fielding/base running than pitching.

That's all?

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7254)
That's all?

LOL, it was a bad series. Multiple base running errors, multiple fielding errors, and just an overall lack of hitting. They basically kind of stunk the place up, which is too bad because they were so good over the course of the season.

Vettezuki 10-12-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7258)
LOL, it was a bad series. Multiple base running errors, multiple fielding errors, and just an overall lack of hitting. They basically kind of stunk the place up, which is too bad because they were so good over the course of the season.

Baseball is a cruel mistress.

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 7260)
Baseball is a cruel mistress.

So true - I just hope Boston doesn't win :bang: I basically hate EVERY sports team from Boston. I hate the Celtics, I hate the Red Sox, and I REALLY hate the Patriots (I know they have a hockey team too, the Bruins I believe, but hockey isn't a real sport so I don't count them). It's sooooo nice to watch the Patriots stink it up this season without Brady :D

gunfish 10-13-2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7262)
So true - I just hope Boston doesn't win :bang: I basically hate EVERY sports team from Boston. I hate the Celtics, I hate the Red Sox, and I REALLY hate the Patriots (I know they have a hockey team too, the Bruins I believe, but hockey isn't a real sport so I don't count them). It's sooooo nice to watch the Patriots stink it up this season without Brady :D

AMEN!
I don't know what I'll do if the Dodgers play Boston. I won't be able to root for either team! :suicide:

SeanPlunk 10-13-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 7306)
AMEN!
I don't know what I'll do if the Dodgers if they play Boston. I won't be able to root for either team! :suicide:

I like the Phillies, I like the Rays, and I can tolerate the Dodgers. The only team I absolutely do not want to win is the Red Sox :suicide:

Vettezuki 10-13-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 7327)
I like the Phillies, I like the Rays, and I can tolerate the Dodgers. The only team I absolutely do not want to win is the Red Sox :suicide:

I'm going for whoever has the lowest payroll. I think that means the Rays right?

CorruptCulture 10-13-2008 01:05 PM

Angels peaked too early.. that was their biggest problem.