Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Old but Back (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48282)

big2bird 05-22-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115698)
Big Birds never die....:thumbs_up:

Hey...how's it hangin?

Trying to wrap up a 2 year renodel. Almost done, if they ever are.
Congrats on the new job. I might need your services some day. LOL

BRUTAL64 05-22-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 115713)
Trying to wrap up a 2 year renodel. Almost done, if they ever are.
Congrats on the new job. I might need your services some day. LOL

We do not do California at this time...but I do have all the info you need to check on loan Mod. It would be under H A M P --MakingHomesAffordable.GOV:thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 05-23-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 115688)
Adam. Call me today. I may have a need of your services. We can trade.;)

Adam gets an unequivocal two thumbs up from me for lawyering. :thumbs_up:

enkeivette 05-23-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115743)
Adam gets an unequivocal two thumbs up from me for lawyering. :thumbs_up:

Haha, thanks Ben. Tell that to a business law firm :D

Vettezuki 05-23-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115745)
Haha, thanks Ben. Tell that to a business law firm :D

Ok. Do you have your cv together?

I'm busy right now with restructuring a licensing agreement to be current and more importantly, to allow us to pay 3rd parties via subsidiary (me!) and avoid the paperwork involved with international treaties on double taxation.

I have no authority here, but I can put in a "hey ya know if you're looking for a .. "

enkeivette 05-23-2013 03:13 AM

Yessir, I usually tailor it to the specific company though. Should I get one ready?

Let me know if you need any help with the licensing agreement. Or even if you want to tackle it on your own, I probably have one you could go off of.

enkeivette 05-23-2013 03:15 AM

Be careful with that btw, I know someone in a similar situation who lost their job over it. But if its all legit, disclosed, and no conflict, hells yeah! Good for you

Vettezuki 05-23-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115751)
Yessir, I usually tailor it to the specific company though. Should I get one ready?

Let me know if you need any help with the licensing agreement. Or even if you want to tackle it on your own, I probably have one you could go off of.

Yeah, this goes through our big boy firm. I think it's like $500 to pick up the phone. I'm just proffering an argument, I don't decide a thing in this area of course. It also has to go through HQ back in Japan and if you think American lawyers are anal . . .

But I'm chummy with our in-house, quite excellent, paralegal. She's dealing with outside counsel continuously. It's to her I'd mention you as a recommendation. Then if she hears something it might filter back. That's the level I'm talking about.

BRUTAL64 05-23-2013 08:17 AM

:cartman:

enkeivette 05-23-2013 10:29 AM

Ok cool, well thanks man. Ill prepare one for you to have on hand. I appreciate it! :)