Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Apple (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42347)

enkeivette 09-13-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 103144)
I was running Norton or McAfree. Don't really remember. The motherboard failed on it.

To state that people buy Apple product because they look good is the stupidest thing you have ever posted (almost). The simply perform better and offer more features.

I didn't say that, that was blackax I think. Remember I have an iPhone.

Vettezuki 09-13-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 103144)
. . .To state that people buy Apple product because they look good is the stupidest thing you have ever posted (almost). The simply perform better and offer more features.

Oh shit, I missed this. Uh, you're delusional if you don't understand that MANY MANY people buy Apple for the brand image, cool factor, and design. Secondly from feature sets they are often NOT No. 1. Again, they build excellent product, especially for total systems that are pretty easy to use and *tend* to just work, but the Apple empire is heavily built around design aesthetics. My brother is a designer and looked into Apple. They are RUTHLESS to designers. Why bother if that's not a critical factor for success?

Shaolin Crane 09-13-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 103226)
Oh shit, I missed this. Uh, you're delusional if you don't understand that MANY MANY people buy Apple for the brand image, cool factor, and design. Secondly from feature sets they are often NOT No. 1. Again, they build excellent product, especially for total systems that are pretty easy to use and *tend* to just work, but the Apple empire is heavily built around design aesthetics. My brother is a designer and looked into Apple. They are RUTHLESS to designers. Why bother if that's not a critical factor for success?

Vanessa wants an iphone cause its white :rolleyes:

fiveohwblow 09-13-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 103241)

Vanessa wants, Vanessa gets.

Shaolin Crane 09-13-2012 05:03 PM

Yeah :/

Chuck 09-13-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 103241)

Uh white is right... :huh:

The Samsung Galaxy SIII comes in white and it is bigger and better.

Shaolin Crane 09-13-2012 05:11 PM

It really is. :huh:

fiveohwblow 09-13-2012 05:12 PM

LOL this very iPhone I am responding on is white....

Chuck 09-13-2012 05:43 PM

At least you can see White (I think).

Shaolin Crane 09-13-2012 05:46 PM

Doesnt really matter as long as she feels white, :smack: