Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Domestic (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1988 Mustang GT "Max" Project freebox (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28546)

Ryridesmotox 06-08-2011 06:26 PM

After what Akerson said in his interview I will never buy another GM vehicle again. Just the idea of a car manufacturer's CEO saying that raising the gas prices to force us to buy more economical verhicles is ridiculous. MAKE BETTER CARS AN I'LL BUY THEM! Ford, BMW, or Audi are getting my money from now on.

Shaolin Crane 06-08-2011 08:32 PM

I'm going to use some scewed reasoning saying that since the vette is a 99 its been grandfathered in, and I'll be paying considerably less than what gm got for it. :D definitely won't buy any other gm car.

Ryridesmotox 06-09-2011 10:54 AM

Well I'll use that skewed reasoning if I ever come across a Buick Regal GNX

Vettezuki 06-09-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox (Post 76715)
After what Akerson said in his interview I will never buy another GM vehicle again. Just the idea of a car manufacturer's CEO saying that raising the gas prices to force us to buy more economical verhicles is ridiculous. MAKE BETTER CARS AN I'LL BUY THEM! Ford, BMW, or Audi are getting my money from now on.

:thumbs_up:

I'm even considering dumping my old Vette and Sierra just as a matter of principle. I want nothing to do with GM at any level. It's sad because the engineers are doing good work, but their management is in bed with the devil and I'm just not going to participate.

Ryridesmotox 06-09-2011 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 76759)
:thumbs_up:

I'm even considering dumping my old Vette and Sierra just as a matter of principle. I want nothing to do with GM at any level. It's sad because the engineers are doing good work, but their management is in bed with the devil and I'm just not going to participate.

Yea, I just put my Cobalt up on Craigslist today. If anyone wants a fully bolted E85 tuned 410 wheel torque beast let me know... I'm looking for a fox body after I sell mine. I'll be following shaolin's threads and everyone else's to learn what I can about them so I can build a badass one of my own.

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2011 07:07 PM

Of course I'll be glad to help, I have a build thread on stangnet for my other car, on a partially related note I got this...

Ryridesmotox 06-09-2011 07:20 PM

Is that for the diesel?

Shaolin Crane 06-09-2011 07:49 PM

A supercharger for a 6.4? Ney ney, the stock turbos are good for 650/1500. This is for the car in mention of the thread :)

Ryridesmotox 06-09-2011 09:29 PM

Oh shit... I didn't even pay attention to the mounting plate behind it lolol that compresso housing looks like the one on my turbo I had on the 6.5 for a while. How much is that gonna flow PSI wise?

Boosten ya 06-09-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryridesmotox (Post 76794)
Yea, I just put my Cobalt up on Craigslist today. If anyone wants a fully bolted E85 tuned 410 wheel torque beast let me know... I'm looking for a fox body after I sell mine. I'll be following shaolin's threads and everyone else's to learn what I can about them so I can build a badass one of my own.

want to trade? Hahaha. Btw nice fox bodies. Can't wait to see them finished.