Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   February Motorgen GMR Cruise February (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12121)

BRUTAL64 01-15-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 42747)
Less freeway and more PCH.

PCH is great. I really enjoyed that part--well, except for Doug kissing that Porches ass.:rolleyes:

kdracer73 01-16-2010 12:22 PM

Frankie and I will be in Palm Springs on the 13th. :(

Douglas Mariani 01-16-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 42753)
PCH is great. I really enjoyed that part--well, except for Doug kissing that Porches ass.:rolleyes:

It wasn't a Kiss......It was a Peck!!!!!

BRUTAL64 01-16-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani (Post 42789)
It wasn't a Kiss......It was a Peck!!!!!

Sure it was.:judge::nuts:

Vettezuki 01-17-2010 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 42781)
Frankie and I will be in Palm Springs on the 13th. :(

MG monthly events are typically 2nd Saturdays of each month. Learn it, live it, be it!

SeanPlunk 01-21-2010 11:21 PM

I think this is the route I'm going with.

The staging area would be a very large shopping center with a Kohl's in it. TONS of parking. The staging area is also less than 10 miles to the start of the run. This should allow us to not have problems getting separated and lost. At the end of the cruise their is an EXCELLENT mexican food restaurant called La Tolteca that is actually on San Gabriel Mountain Rd. They have the best corn tortillas I've ever had - I usually buy a few dozen when I'm there. They also have a good size parking lot. I'll call ahead to see if they would be able to accommodate about 50 people though. What do you all think?

Vettezuki 01-22-2010 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 43255)

The staging area would be a very large shopping center with a Kohl's in it. TONS of parking. The staging area is also less than 10 miles to the start of the run. This should allow us to not have problems getting separated and lost. At the end of the cruise their is an EXCELLENT mexican food restaurant called La Tolteca that is actually on San Gabriel Mountain Rd. They have the best corn tortillas I've ever had - I usually buy a few dozen when I'm there. They also have a good size parking lot. I'll call ahead to see if they would be able to accommodate about 50 people though. What do you all think?

I look forward to this! I make my own corn tortillas and have not found a better one yet. (Except for my Mexican friend's mom back in the day.)

BRUTAL64 01-22-2010 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 43255)

I take it we are looking for snow.:lmfao:

SeanPlunk 01-22-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 43267)
I look forward to this! I make my own corn tortillas and have not found a better one yet. (Except for my Mexican friend's mom back in the day.)

These are made fresh on-site and are excellent :judge:

SeanPlunk 01-23-2010 04:27 PM

I think I'm leaning towards the 13th with a meet-up time of 3-3:30. That should get us through the canyon and to food by about 5-5:30. What do you all think?