Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

BRUTAL64 05-13-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115236)
I know better than anyone here. That is a fact.

I just don't want to see you get hurt thinking a kick is all doing.....I've taken guys apart that believe the kick--any kind-- is going to work for them.

If....and that is in most cases...I've caught the foot/leg in mid kick...you can figure out the rest...it isn't pretty.

Just be careful...you may run into someone that is fast enough to catch the move.

BRUTAL64 05-13-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 115227)
Back to life from the track this weekend...Almost died hahaha hey all. Oh and ouch that looks like it hurts.

No...you do not die...I say no to that.:judge:

Ok what happened?

Shaolin Crane 05-13-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115237)
I just don't want to see you get hurt thinking a kick is all doing.....I've taken guys apart that believe the kick--any kind-- is going to work for them.

If....and that is in most cases...I've caught the foot/leg in mid kick...you can figure out the rest...it isn't pretty.

Just be careful...you may run into someone that is fast enough to catch the move.

Yup. Then you get a person who knows how to kick, and is so ridiculously fast with it that it's never seen. The dojo is for practicing premise, the street it a different story. My ankle is broken because my kick connected in a safe way. If it were the street it would have been the bottom of my foot, and certainly not to the head. I know if I can connect with another black belt, that a lay person has no shot. Period. 100Lbs or 300lbs the knee only requires 16lbs of force to shatter.

heypal 05-13-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115238)
No...you do not die...I say no to that.:judge:

Ok what happened?

Awww nothing much just went off the track at like 100+ it was not so awesome. I was still able to finish with 2nd place in my class so I'm pretty stoked about that not going to lie.

Shaolin Crane 05-13-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 115241)
Awww nothing much just went off the track at like 100+ it was not so awesome. I was still able to finish with 2nd place in my class so I'm pretty stoked about that not going to lie.

Damage?

BRUTAL64 05-13-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115240)
Yup. Then you get a person who knows how to kick, and is so ridiculously fast with it that it's never seen. The dojo is for practicing premise, the street it a different story. My ankle is broken because my kick connected in a safe way. If it were the street it would have been the bottom of my foot, and certainly not to the head. I know if I can connect with another black belt, that a lay person has no shot. Period. 100Lbs or 300lbs the knee only requires 16lbs of force to shatter.

16 lbs....I thought it 14.5 lbs. :p
In my training (body guard) we were schooled to inflict massive amounts of pain very quickly. Have taken out an instructor of the arts in a street fight..I can say it is very effective.

Just saying be careful...there is always someone that just might have the edge over you. Confidence in your own ability is always good...I'm sure you are the best at what you do.....but one wrong move against the wrong person can be deadly.

Damn...where did all this come from....that's what I get for going back to work.:p

heypal 05-13-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115242)
Damage?

All cosmetic, paint chips and rims scuffed up a bit.

BRUTAL64 05-13-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 115241)

Second is good...first is better:pot_stir:

Just as long as you were not hurt.....you were always my favorite here.:judge:

Shaolin Crane 05-13-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115243)
16 lbs....I thought it 14.5 lbs. :p
In my training (body guard) we were schooled to inflict massive amounts of pain very quickly. Have taken out an instructor of the arts in a street fight..I can say it is very effective.

Just saying be careful...there is always someone that just might have the edge over you. Confidence in your own ability is always good...I'm sure you are the best at what you do.....but one wrong move against the wrong person can be deadly.

Damn...where did all this come from....that's what I get for going back to work.:p

In my training (defensive tactics) we're trained to train people to kill people. I know more well than anyone here if I can crush someones skull with a kick, then a kick the the leg is devastating, lethal in the right spots. Again, dojo is for premise.

There's zones for strikes, a kick never goes above the waist, and a hand never goes below the waist. If their head is below your waist, kick away. You get the picture, i'm not new. In 21 years i've been fucked up in every way imaginable.

enkeivette 05-13-2013 11:33 PM

A kick is great, till you come up on someone who checks your kick and breaks your leg. Maybe someone old school who was taught not to let on about their training, and they catch you off guard...

Fighters say size doesnt matter, and big dudes say kung phoey doesnt do shit. The reality is, they both matter. Look at the best UFC fighters, theyre big AND they know martial arts. Thats no coincidence.

Glenn is a big dude, and I have no doubt he could fuck someone up within an inch of their life.

And Guy, to have deadened nerves, he must have had enough practice to be able to fuck someone up just the same.

Moral of the story, youre all bad mother fuckers, but now a days guns arent hard to come by. And size and kung phoey dont do shit from 30 feet away. So take it easy you mongoloids, before my shotgun wielding mom blows a ten inch hole in you :)

BRUTAL64 05-13-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115248)
A kick is great, till you come up on someone who checks your kick and breaks your leg. Maybe someone old school who was taught not to let on about their training, and they catch you off guard...

Fighters say size doesnt matter, and big dudes say kung phoey doesnt do shit. The reality is, they both matter. Look at the best UFC fighters, theyre big AND they know martial arts. Thats no coincidence.

Glenn is a big dude, and I have no doubt he could fuck someone up within an inch of their life.

And Guy, to have deadened nerves, he must have had enough practice to be able to fuck someone up just the same.

Moral of the story, youre all bad mother fuckers, but now a days guns arent hard to come by. And size and kung phoey dont do shit from 30 feet away. So take it easy you mongoloids, before my shotgun wielding mom blows a ten inch hole in you :)

Yea....guns... never a good thing in a fight...and since there is no more honor among men ...guns become more a part of the equation .:rolleyes:

enkeivette 05-13-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 115245)
All cosmetic, paint chips and rims scuffed up a bit.

Evidence of use, nbd. You lucked out G! Thats the best feeling ever, losing control and coming to a stop without having crashed.

Shaolin Crane 05-13-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115248)

Right, and that's why I spent so much time focusing on defensive tactics with a specialty in close quarters combat and weapon defense(i can't stop a bullet but I can increase the likelihood of stripping the gun before it's pointed at me). A kick is just a tool, just like a punch, like an elbow, like a knee, like a head butt, like a shin like a, like a, like a. Knowing when and where to use the tool is what makes a person dangerous. Not doing something because there's risk of it being stopped is a no no. I've caught more peoples arms than kicks. It's like saying don't throw a punch because someone will break your elbow.

enkeivette 05-14-2013 12:08 AM

Haha, no Im not saying dont fight. Im just saying check your testosterone because you never know what youre up against. If you learned mainly defense, great, be defensive, not offensive.

There were two temperamental kids known for being fighters from my hs class. Adam Hall and Andy Thompson. Andy Thompson was stabbed and killed a few years ago, and Adam Hall is now in prison for murder or manslaughter. No thank you.

fiveohwblow 05-14-2013 12:12 AM

I'm probably the strongest guy here.

Shaolin Crane 05-14-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115260)
Haha, no Im not saying dont fight. Im just saying check your testosterone because you never know what youre up against. If you learned mainly defense, great, be defensive, not offensive.

There were two temperamental kids known for being fighters from my hs class. Adam Hall and Andy Thompson. Andy Thompson was stabbed and killed a few years ago, and Adam Hall is now in prison for murder or manslaughter. No thank you.

I've been stabbed in the face, not a fun thing.

All I was saying from the beginning was that just because it's not ideal doesn't mean you don't practice it in the dojo. I would never kick someone above the knee on the street, but that doesn't mean I should'nt train to kick to the head. In fact I don't fight on the street at all, no fun fighting a person who cries when he tries to punch you and ends up punching something else when you move.

Shaolin Crane 05-14-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 115261)

Well you are a Knight :rim_shot:

enkeivette 05-14-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115262)
I've been stabbed in the face, not a fun thing.

All I was saying from the beginning was that just because it's not ideal doesn't mean you don't practice it in the dojo. I would never kick someone above the knee on the street, but that doesn't mean I should'nt train to kick to the head. In fact I don't fight on the street at all, no fun fighting a person who cries when he tries to punch you and ends up punching something else when you move.

I know for a fact that thats not true. And actually that sounds like a lot of fun, hahaha

enkeivette 05-14-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 115261)

So, out of the 2 Guys here... you are stronger than the other one? Sounds like a challenge

Shaolin Crane 05-14-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115265)
I know for a fact that thats not true. And actually that sounds like a lot of fun, hahaha

You know for a fact what? That I havn't been stabbed in the face?

enkeivette 05-14-2013 12:50 AM

No that youve fought on the street

enkeivette 05-14-2013 12:58 AM

When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissues has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

Vettezuki 05-14-2013 01:22 AM

I've only sent one personn to an ER, not on purpose, and hey, he was trying to take my coke. But mostly I'm nothing but peaches, love and sunshine. Anti-confrontational in the Buddhist sense.

The biggest problem I see with real street fights is that you don't know dick about shit. You may be doing just peachy with when dude, and then poof five of his friends with bats turn the tide. . . let's say.

Vettezuki's approach.
Don't go to stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things.

Amazing how far jus this goes!

Always deescalate a confrontation, walk away, whatever. Who gives a fuck if some dipshit loser thinks you're a pussy.

Beyond this I carry some nasty pepper spray. I'm not interested in fighting. Ok, maybe one in 10,000 can take pepper spray and still be trouble, the other 99.999% are going to be real preoccupied real fast. You can carry it almost anywhere without trouble, unlike a gun, and it doesn't present other problems . . . like accidentally killing other people.

Shaolin Crane 05-14-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115268)
No that youve fought on the street

I don't now a days.

Shaolin Crane 05-14-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115272)
Always deescalate a confrontation, walk away, whatever. Who gives a fuck if some dipshit loser thinks you're a pussy.

This is the best fighting technique ever.

fiveohwblow 05-14-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115263)
Well you are a Knight :rim_shot:

Haha yuuusssss

BRUTAL64 05-14-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 115272)
I've only sent one personn to an ER, not on purpose, and hey, he was trying to take my coke. But mostly I'm nothing but peaches, love and sunshine. Anti-confrontational in the Buddhist sense.

The biggest problem I see with real street fights is that you don't know dick about shit. You may be doing just peachy with when dude, and then poof five of his friends with bats turn the tide. . . let's say.

Vettezuki's approach.
Don't go to stupid places with stupid people and do stupid things.

Amazing how far jus this goes!

Beyond this I carry some nasty pepper spray. I'm not interested in fighting. Ok, maybe one in 10,000 can take pepper spray and still be trouble, the other 99.999% are going to be real preoccupied real fast. You can carry it almost anywhere without trouble, unlike a gun, and it doesn't present other problems . . . like accidentally killing other people.

Well said....

BRUTAL64 05-14-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115274)
This is the best fighting technique ever.

Yea well said...but very hard to just turn and walk away....then they might not let you:rolleyes:

Shaolin Crane 05-14-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 115291)
Yea well said...but very hard to just turn and walk away....then they might not let you:rolleyes:

Parkoour comes in handy too. Hahahaha

enkeivette 05-14-2013 12:07 PM

Hardcore parcour! Haha

fiveohwblow 05-14-2013 03:06 PM

I'm the best at parkour.

Vettezuki 05-15-2013 02:07 AM

Started watching "House of Cards." It started a little stiff but is getting pretty good.

enkeivette 05-15-2013 05:16 AM

Never heard of it, is it about gambling in Vegas? I started watching Prison Break, I like it.

Shaolin Crane 05-15-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115334)
Never heard of it, is it about gambling in Vegas? I started watching Prison Break, I like it.

Welcome to 2005.

enkeivette 05-15-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115350)
Welcome to 2005.

Thanks, I was studying, ha.

Shaolin Crane 05-17-2013 12:30 AM

I was sent this today

Vettezuki 05-17-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 115334)

It's a Netflix original series about nasty washington DC politics (politicians fucking each other up, so I kind of like it!) It seems to be based on an old BBC series with a similar basic premise.

Kevin Spacey (Francis) thinks after many years of dutiful service he's in line for Secretary of State. Except he gets passed over for internal political reasons. From there, he basically goes to war.

heypal 05-17-2013 02:04 AM

That is one handsome guy there sir.

Shaolin Crane 05-17-2013 09:41 AM

I guess my truck is a woman, whoring around with other men behind my back lawlz

enkeivette 05-17-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 115444)
I was sent this today

He's cute, what's his sign?