Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Meet November 8th at Sonics in Fullerton (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=765)

BlacknBoostn 11-09-2008 11:58 AM

wow got another great turnout

Vettezuki 11-09-2008 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 8421)
wow got another great turnout

How'd the cruise go?

BlacknBoostn 11-09-2008 08:26 PM

surprisingly it went really well, no one got lost and everyone showed up at denny's. it was great!

ls1dave 11-10-2008 09:10 AM

So whats the plan for the new location? or are you going to talk to Sonics about having the meets there. I moved it from that location originally because of that BS like what they pulled the other night.

Lowes/McDonalds seems to be cool with us, for the most part.

BRUTAL64 11-10-2008 09:23 AM

:judge:I was going down PCH Sat night minding my own business. This white Cobra comes along and starts to to give me a bad time. So we went at it. Hell, I had to go into all 8 barrels to keep up. Does anyone know who that could have been?:smack:

BTW; The Cobra had a great sounding SC motor.

:rolling:

Before that, I'm going from the 91 to 55 south and this 2007 white GT/SC comes around on the right on that long sweeper. I didn't even see him until Darlene yells "he's beating you". :suicide::nutkick:

What is it with these White Mustangs always picking on my poor 'ole Vette??:huh:

BRUTAL64 11-10-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls1dave (Post 8444)
So whats the plan for the new location? or are you going to talk to Sonics about having the meets there. I moved it from that location originally because of that BS like what they pulled the other night.

Lowes actually called the Cops on us a couple of months ago.:leaving:

Leedom 11-10-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 8446)
Lowes actually called the Cops on us a couple of months ago.:leaving:

Maybe it is because we had riff-raff like you there. :laugh:

Vettezuki 11-10-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls1dave (Post 8444)

We're investigating potential locations where we can develop a direct relationship with the private property owner. This can work just fine provided a reasonably high percentage of visitors spend a little money at the business. Chain/franchise places aren't very good for this kind of event.

Phazewun 11-10-2008 11:56 AM

Ya was a fun meet, nice meeting all of you.

BlacknBoostn 11-10-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 8453)
Ya was a fun meet, nice meeting all of you.

You rollin in the black STI with 5zigens? Tryin to put screen names to faces...

Phazewun 11-10-2008 01:52 PM

yep thats me.

SeanPlunk 11-10-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 8464)
yep thats me.

Yeah, your car was sick. I was following you for a while on the 22. Thanks for coming. Sorry about the Sonics thing - next month we're going to move to a restaurant that actually wants us.

Phazewun 11-10-2008 02:21 PM

Ya i followed you home, good think you live in savi ranch cause i had no idea where i was going =)

i live off the 91 @ lakeview so were pretty close haha... anywayz ya np man shit happens like that all the time its almost expected when you have a large crowd some idiot always has come and do stupid shit till you get kicked out lol.

but it was cool cant wait for the next one =)

BRUTAL64 11-10-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 8450)
Maybe it is because we had riff-raff like you there. :laugh:

Yea, that is probably true. Little kids look at me and cry.:laugh:

Hey, how the stang doing?

SeanPlunk 11-10-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 8469)
Ya i followed you home, good think you live in savi ranch cause i had no idea where i was going =)

i live off the 91 @ lakeview so were pretty close haha... anywayz ya np man shit happens like that all the time its almost expected when you have a large crowd some idiot always has come and do stupid shit till you get kicked out lol.

but it was cool cant wait for the next one =)

Cool, I'm off the 91 and Imperial across the street from Canyon High School. A couple car buddies (a Cobra and a twin turbo Impala) are coming by tonight at around 6:30 or a little later. Give me a call if you want to come by.

BRUTAL64 11-10-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 8452)
We're investigating potential locations where we can develop a direct relationship with the private property owner. This can work just fine provided a reasonably high percentage of visitors spend a little money at the business. Chain/franchise places aren't very good for this kind of event.

Like I told Sean, Beach City Burgers love car guys and will work with you. They want us there.:thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 11-10-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 8472)
Yea, that is probably true. Little kids look at me and cry.:laugh:

Hey, how the stang doing?

Adults look at you and cry.

Sorry. Coudln't resist. :smack:

BRUTAL64 11-10-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 8479)
Adults look at you and cry.

Sorry. Coudln't resist. :smack:

:surrender:....................................... ................:nutkick:

heypal 11-12-2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 8473)
Cool, I'm off the 91 and Imperial across the street from Canyon High School. A couple car buddies (a Cobra and a twin turbo Impala) are coming by tonight at around 6:30 or a little later. Give me a call if you want to come by.

errr what? twin I wish.

silvertermi04 11-13-2008 08:43 AM

Cant wait for the next one. Is anyone rolling to the temecual one coming up this weekend.

Meanchicken 11-13-2008 07:39 PM

Had a good time.

Any pix going up?

SeanPlunk 11-13-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meanchicken (Post 8707)
Had a good time.

Any pix going up?

I didn't take any, but I think I can get my hands on some. I'll keep you updated. It was good to see you again by the way, I'm glad you weren't in China this time, LOL.

silvertermi04 11-14-2008 02:38 PM

Ask art, (kameleonGT) on ochp to throw them up in here. He posted the pics on OCHP's thread.

Meanchicken 11-14-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 8720)
I didn't take any, but I think I can get my hands on some. I'll keep you updated. It was good to see you again by the way, I'm glad you weren't in China this time, LOL.

Ya...me too!:bigthumbsup:

SeanPlunk 11-15-2008 01:15 PM

It's blurry, but I think we all know who this guy is:

Phazewun 11-29-2008 10:21 PM

Hey sean you there i need your help with something tonight if you can please give me a call 714 457 1127

SeanPlunk 11-29-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9673)
Hey sean you there i need your help with something tonight if you can please give me a call 714 457 1127

Dude, it's midnight and I'm still trying to figure out something for you. Sorry man, I wish I had what you needed.

Phazewun 11-30-2008 08:04 AM

ahh fuck it... nothing some zip ties cant fix =)

i just put 2 zip ties threw the sway bar to hold it in, drove like champ all the way out here.

PS never let your buddys do your coilovers and not check their work :sm_laughing:

SeanPlunk 11-30-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9679)

i just put 2 zip ties threw the sway bar to hold it in, drove like champ all the way out here.

PS never let your buddys do your coilovers and not check their work :sm_laughing:

Sorry I wasn't more help, I just didn't have what you needed here. I have the floor jack at the other house, but not the 14mm nuts. I texted a friend who probably would have had the nuts in his garage, but he must have been sleeping. Glad to hear you made due though :judge:

silvertermi04 11-30-2008 11:06 AM

(Homer Voice) Doh

BlacknBoostn 11-30-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9679)

Wow are you serious? I'd hurt my friend. Zip ties are the bomb though... I just did my own coilovers last week...

Phazewun 11-30-2008 07:50 PM

Eh it all of us, we should have checked everything but we didnt but no harm no foul i didnt die the car is running im happy =0

SeanPlunk 11-30-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9709)
Eh it all of us, we should have checked everything but we didnt but no harm no foul i didnt die the car is running im happy =0

I am going to get a floor jack tomorrow by the way, so next time you need one hit me up :sm_laughing:

BlacknBoostn 11-30-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9709)

good deal man... rock on! Haha... how is the car sittin now you got the coilovers on it? I thought you were stickin with your springs for a while..

Phazewun 11-30-2008 08:29 PM

the front lip is about 1inch off the ground =)

BlacknBoostn 11-30-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9717)

*jaw dropping* wow.. GL with that bro! I might be going a tad lower myself I have about 2.5 inches haha

silvertermi04 12-01-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 9717)

Fuck that shit man. Cobra front bumpers are expencive as fuck to be risking it. What does ur front bumpers go for.

SeanPlunk 12-01-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertermi04 (Post 9766)
Fuck that shit man. Cobra front bumpers are expencive as fuck to be risking it. What does ur front bumpers go for.

What do ours go for? I didn't know they were that expensive...

BlacknBoostn 12-01-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertermi04 (Post 9766)

Too much IMO... You had the spec C lip right? or something like that... I dont know too much bout the scoobies.

My bumper needs to be repainted anyway so I figure :censored: it. I need to add my lip on there though

silvertermi04 12-01-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 9775)
Too much IMO... You had the spec C lip right? or something like that... I dont know too much bout the scoobies.

My bumper needs to be repainted anyway so I figure :censored: it. I need to add my lip on there though

Scoobies????? did u just refer to the cobras as Scobbies lol WTF LOL never heard that one before.