Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Angels and Dodgers. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8813)

two drink minimum 10-10-2009 01:02 PM

Go Angels!

-from a New Yorker.

Vettezuki 10-10-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two drink minimum (Post 34775)
Go Angels!

-from a New Yorker.

Better not let that slip in a bar back there. :smack:

:uh:

Douglas Mariani 10-10-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two drink minimum (Post 34775)
Go Angels!

-from a New Yorker.

can you say ' BENEDICT ARNOLD ? ':smack:

GO YANKEES!!!!!

-from a "loyal" New Yorker

Vettezuki 10-10-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani (Post 34781)
can you say ' BENEDICT ARNOLD ? ':smack:

GO YANKEES!!!!!

-from a "loyal" New Yorker

He's a Cali transplant, so he's a loyal Californian I guess. :huh: Still, Yankees fans are a little, mmm, intense. (Not as bad as Red Sox fans, though, there's something pathologically wrong with them. ) :smack:

Douglas Mariani 10-10-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 34784)
He's a Cali transplant, so he's a loyal Californian I guess. :huh: Still, Yankees fans are a little, mmm, intense. (Not as bad as Red Sox fans, though, there's something pathologically wrong with them. ) :smack:

Red Sox fans are just.................:nuts:

Leedom 10-10-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 34738)

:iagree:

Douglas Mariani 10-10-2009 04:12 PM

THE NEW YORK YANKEES........26

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

The Anaheim Angels........1

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

heypal 10-10-2009 06:18 PM

Okay hundred bucks AND u need to change your avatar to Angels logo of my picking, Need to not wear a ny hat but MUST wear a Angels hat till and have to show up at the motorgen events wearing it. And you have to do all this till the yankees when their first game next year in the reg. season.

And if they Angels get taken out by a truck and then lose some how the reverse also applys to me. I'll even supply the hat. Thats a long time showing your Angel love. U going to the meet tonight if so we can iron out details then.

Till then ANGELS BABY.

Douglas Mariani 10-10-2009 10:24 PM

The bet has been agreed on.

Ok the bet has been agreed on as of 10/10/09 WHEN the Angels loose...haypal's avatar will be changed to a NY Yankees logo of my picking...hehehe....AND the words YANKEES RULE under the avatar. He will NOT have wear a NY Yankees hat but MUST display it at Motorgen meets. Obligation of bet will end on 04/01/10(april fools).....The reverse of this bet applys to me.(oh lord what have i done lol)

Till Then YANKEES BABY!!!!!

Vettezuki 10-10-2009 11:55 PM

Neither of you have talked to Sean about what losing an Avatar bet feels like have you. . . :leaving: