Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Beach Cruise and BBQ (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564)

Vettezuki 08-10-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOPAR31 (Post 4933)
So its the Mulholland cruise cancel?

For this cruise day, we're changing the route to be more OC-centric and shorter to have more time at the beach. Hope you can still make it. :thumbs_up:

PS We will make that Mullholland run in the future. I promise!

SeanPlunk 08-10-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOPAR31 (Post 4933)
So its the Mulholland cruise cancel?

Sorry for the change, we just want to try to give people a little more time to hang out at the beach. We're nailing down details still a little bit, but I'll be posting threads soon. Can you still make it?

MOPAR31 08-10-2008 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 4935)
For this cruise day, we're changing the route to be more OC-centric and shorter to have more time at the beach. Hope you can still make it. :thumbs_up:

PS We will make that Mullholland run in the future. I promise!

Yeah of course guys im gonna try to make it! :thumbs_up:

MOPAR31 08-10-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 4936)
Sorry for the change, we just want to try to give people a little more time to hang out at the beach. We're nailing down details still a little bit, but I'll be posting threads soon. Can you still make it?

I'll wait until the final details i would definitely will try to make it! :thumbs_up:

SeanPlunk 08-13-2008 11:39 PM

Here is the thread I'm posting on all the other boards - just figured I'd add it here too:

Hey guys,

We had so much fun on our Angeles Crest Cruise, that we're organizing another event at the end of this month on Saturday, August 30th.

The plan is to take this route through OC and out to the ocean and then cruise back up PCH to Huntington Beach(admission is $10) where we are going to have a bonfire. We are planning on arriving at the beach at 5:00p.m. We'll lock down the pits and bring the wood, but you'll need to bring your own goodies. We'll try to provide some community goodies, but don't count on it being enough :secret2:

Here is a link to the event on our calendar, and here is a link to the discussion thread. I am the contact for this event, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call at 714-322-2324 or shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. If you want to let me know you're coming, add your name to the thread or put your name on the event calender here. Please feel free to bring family members, friends, etc. The run won't be too long and the bonfire should give everyone a nice chance to relax and hang out for a while. It should be a wide variety of cars and will be a good time. Everyone is invited, see you out there :)

Sean

Meanchicken 08-14-2008 12:04 AM

Should also post on:
www.camaros.net
www.lateral-g.net
www.pro-touring.com

BRUTAL64 08-14-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 5072)
Here is the thread I'm posting on all the other boards - just figured I'd add it here too:

Hey guys,

We had so much fun on our Angeles Crest Cruise, that we're organizing another event at the end of this month on Saturday, August 30th.

The plan is to take this route through OC and out to the ocean and then cruise back up PCH to Huntington Beach(admission is $10) where we are going to have a bonfire. We are planning on arriving at the beach at 5:00p.m. We'll lock down the pits and bring the wood, but you'll need to bring your own goodies. We'll try to provide some community goodies, but don't count on it being enough :secret2:

Here is a link to the event on our calendar, and here is a link to the discussion thread. I am the contact for this event, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call at 714-322-2324 or shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. If you want to let me know you're coming, add your name to the thread or put your name on the event calender here. Please feel free to bring family members, friends, etc. The run won't be too long and the bonfire should give everyone a nice chance to relax and hang out for a while. It should be a wide variety of cars and will be a good time. Everyone is invited, see you out there :)

Sean

Again, I work THAT week-end. The good part is I'm already in HB. 3 miles from the beach. :D

Vettezuki 08-14-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 5083)
Again, I work THAT week-end. The good part is I'm already in HB. 3 miles from the beach. :D

Well, the beach part starts at 5:00. Maybe you can make that. :bigthumbsup:

BRUTAL64 08-14-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 5084)
Well, the beach part starts at 5:00. Maybe you can make that. :bigthumbsup:

Well, that all depends- do you people know how to party?????????:leaving:

SeanPlunk 08-14-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 5092)
Well, that all depends- do you people know how to party?????????:leaving:

I don't, but I've heard Vettezuki does :thumbs_up: