Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   October 9, 2011 - ACH w/Mt. Wilson (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31511)

Kozak 09-25-2011 02:33 AM

Not sure I'm gonna make it to this one fellas, I live an hour from the starting point and wouldn't be looking forward to that particular leg of this journey

Redondo Jon 09-25-2011 08:48 PM

I’m unsure about this one as well but for different reasons. The last ACH cruise had a good starting & ending point. I’m usually open to a variation for an established run, but not this time.

Small White Car 09-25-2011 09:48 PM

I'm up for a run, straight ACH is fine, GMR to Baldy or someone throw down an O.C. route?

We can play around with the earlier run in this thread too.

I can toss out a different one all together, feel like going from Redlands to Glendale via Crestline and Wrightwood?

Come on, I can't be the only one out there who knows the roads.

Howsaboot Big Tujunga to Angeles Forest (Nine Mile is closed) to Angeles Crest, up to Mt. Wilson or out to Grassy Hollow or Wrightwood proper and back to Glendale? It's a whole other road in the other direction.

Toss somethin' down!

:p

Vettezuki 09-25-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Small White Car (Post 83647)
I'm up for a run, straight ACH is fine, GMR to Baldy or someone throw down an O.C. route?

We can play around with the earlier run in this thread too.

I can toss out a different one all together, feel like going from Redlands to Glendale via Crestline and Wrightwood?

Come on, I can't be the only one out there who knows the roads.

Howsaboot Big Tujunga to Angeles Forest (Nine Mile is closed) to Angeles Crest, up to Mt. Wilson or out to Grassy Hollow or Wrightwood proper and back to Glendale? It's a whole other road in the other direction.

Toss somethin' down!

:p

:popcorn:

I'll look through these in thenext day or so and pick one or at least some "voting" candidates.

landshark99 09-26-2011 08:04 AM

Don't abandon Little Tujunga, great road, I am just sad I cannot make it this or any other weekend in Oct. work, travel, work:censored:

silverscmustang 09-26-2011 09:26 AM

took a great drive yesterday, decker canyon to potrero and then back to LA on PCH. Potrero wasnt too twisty but great scenery

AARP 09-26-2011 10:08 PM

I'd like to head up to Mt Wilson for a change.

Vettezuki 09-27-2011 03:22 AM

SMC,

Consider this as a possible starting point. If there's a better spot I'm open, but it needs to accomdate a potential of 50+ cars for up to an hour max.

Make Mt. Wilson the mid point.

End somewhere where we can eat.

I'm thinking meet 10:00am, leave 11:00am. Lunch early afternoon at end point.

DarkestSpade 09-27-2011 05:50 PM

I will be on my honeymoon
See you next month!

Small White Car 09-27-2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkestSpade (Post 83802)
I will be on my honeymoon
See you next month!

I say we all go with him!