Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Pics and Vids - Mulholland - March 13, 2011 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26072)

Kozak 03-14-2011 01:57 AM

That was a good run, me and my buddy in the silver srt8 showed up late. Saw you guys leaving and flipped a bitch to catch up, almost died, but no biggy. I'll be on time next month, it's right next door to me.

Vettezuki 03-14-2011 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iMaGoLdEnGoD (Post 70152)
yeah, what happened to the other Audis?? I counted like 4 or 5 on Audizine. Maybe they were at Rite Aid waiting because that post there was never updated for the promanod meet. I found out at like 5am cause i was bored and reading all the posts on here.

This is our fault and won't happen again. In the future, we'll only link to the main thread on Motorgen rather than posting any route info on other forums. We posted to like 40 forums and we didn't have the time to update the threads on those forums. Our bad.

I know we got one sizable group form Rite Aid AND, since we passed by Rite Aid in a pretty large group, I think maybe anyone there would have figured it out. :huh:

Also, post the sites you're active on to make sure we hit them with cruise threads.

Difm 03-14-2011 02:39 AM

Awesome run guys, I was in the white subie hatch with the 2 girls sticking out taking pictures in the front pack, following the vettes. I had an awesome time ill post the pics up when i can but i got a ton of the vettes and the audis behind me. So much fun though, cant wait for GMR

Vettezuki 03-14-2011 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Difm (Post 70173)
Awesome run guys, I was in the white subie hatch with the 2 girls sticking out taking pictures in the front pack, following the vettes. I had an awesome time ill post the pics up when i can but i got a ton of the vettes and the audis behind me. So much fun though, cant wait for GMR

Word. Since I was at the back back, looking forward to some of the pack running.

s2AudiA4 03-14-2011 10:20 AM

Quote:

Oh sweet i was driving one of the Audis!! (the little 1) haha dude post the pix ive been dieng to see them :)

Wait, GMR? theres going to be a meet running through GMR? if so i cant wait for that...

Vettezuki 03-14-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s2AudiA4 (Post 70188)
Oh sweet i was driving one of the Audis!! (the little 1) haha dude post the pix ive been dieng to see them :)

Wait, GMR? theres going to be a meet running through GMR? if so i cant wait for that...

There's a bunch of pics scattered through the thread, I'm sure more are coming. Here's the upcoming schedule of cruises.

April 10th - GMR
May 8th - Angeles Crest
June 12th - Palomar Mntn.
July 10th - Rim of the World

iMaGoLdEnGoD 03-14-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

awesome. i was waiting for you to pop up lol. let me know when you get those pics up. You guys took a ton and im sure a crap load of them will be amazing. I was in the silver & black audi behind you.

SSroketz28 03-14-2011 01:42 PM

Yeah lots of good shots .. Will you post the mall exit video on this thread as well..? Wanna see that one with ALL the cars heading out

Vettezuki 03-14-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSroketz28 (Post 70206)
Yeah lots of good shots .. Will you post the mall exit video on this thread as well..? Wanna see that one with ALL the cars heading out

It'll be up tonight.

killer-ls1 03-14-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 70157)
I can hear the supercharger whine from the silver Camaro behind me !

Thats my turbocharger ;)