Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   SoCal Car Shows, Meets, Cruises, Racing (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   RET Dyno Day 8/21 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19038)

Vettezuki 08-22-2010 12:28 PM

Sean also took some video, which I'll try to get to today.

tripower 08-23-2010 12:02 AM

There was a good cross section of rides at the RET DD. Great burgers and dogs too!

Whaever 09-10-2010 11:46 AM

I was there and they still haven't sent me my graph. Mine was the green Genesis Coupe, first car on the rear dyno. I've emailed Greg twice already.
I am not even sure what my car ran, I think it was 215/255 on the first run. The graph disappeared pretty quick on the other 2 runs.

Vettezuki 09-13-2010 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whaever (Post 58998)
I was there and they still haven't sent me my graph. Mine was the green Genesis Coupe, first car on the rear dyno. I've emailed Greg twice already.
I am not even sure what my car ran, I think it was 215/255 on the first run. The graph disappeared pretty quick on the other 2 runs.

I'm sorry to hear that. RET is not directly affiliated with MG, but I wish we could help you.

To add insult to injury, I'm going through the videos now. Looks like we didn't show up with the video til after your run. Mea culpa. :(

Vettezuki 09-13-2010 03:47 AM

Also added to OP.

Whaever 09-14-2010 01:05 PM

Oh yeah. I know there is no direct affiliation. I thought SeanPlunk was on here more than another forum. He said he'd bug them about getting my graph. Another Genesis Coupe owners cousin works there and he is supposed to be bugging them also. Still nothing and no response to my emails. /shrug

I was the 2nd car dyno'd, first on the rear dyno and I left about 12:30. I got hungry heh. I have a vid of the first pull of my car. I'll post when I get home, if possible. No youtube at work heh.

SeanPlunk 09-14-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whaever (Post 59200)
Oh yeah. I know there is no direct affiliation. I thought SeanPlunk was on here more than another forum. He said he'd bug them about getting my graph. Another Genesis Coupe owners cousin works there and he is supposed to be bugging them also. Still nothing and no response to my emails. /shrug

I was the 2nd car dyno'd, first on the rear dyno and I left about 12:30. I got hungry heh. I have a vid of the first pull of my car. I'll post when I get home, if possible. No youtube at work heh.

I actually heard back from him yesterday:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg@RET (Post 133981)
That graph is on a computer I was borrowing that day, something happened to mine :confused:

I'll try to see if we can figure anything out.

Whaever 09-14-2010 06:30 PM

Heh thanks. Would have been nice if he responded to my email and let me know that.

Here's my first pull.

SeanPlunk 09-14-2010 08:55 PM

He's super busy - it took me until now to get a hold of him and I had to ask across lots of boards.

What's done to your car? I love Genesis Coupes and I like the color you got :)

Whaever 09-14-2010 10:16 PM

Thanks, Lime Rock Green is the color. First year of the car and the color is already discontinued heh.

I have:
TWM Short shift lever
ARK Dual GRiP Exhaust (Down pipe back)
Power Axel Reflash (18 lbs tune)
Tanabe Test Lowering Springs (DF series)
Color matched wing emblem on the front
black glossy vinyl on the roof and XM fin.
Green Halos/Angel Eyes