Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Moonlight Run (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661)

Vettezuki 09-11-2008 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 6103)
What about Lightnings and trikes you prejudiced bastard?

Very clever you twat. Ok, how about, "open to any mode of transport that does not derive its means of power by way of its occupant."

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 09-11-2008 12:04 PM

ill be there scouts honor!!! i was never in the scouts :-( lol

but really ill make it to this one

SexyLxy 09-11-2008 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 6119)
ill be there scouts honor!!! i was never in the scouts :-( lol

but really ill make it to this one

On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.

Here's a refresher......even if you weren't. :D

enkeivette 09-11-2008 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 6121)

Here's a refresher......even if weren't. :D

I'm actually an Eagle Scout. :leaving:

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 09-11-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 6121)

Here's a refresher......even if weren't. :D

im pretty sure ive broken some to all of those things at one point this week alone :-(

SexyLxy 09-11-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 6124)
I'm actually an Eagle Scout. :leaving:

That explains a lot of things....:D

BRUTAL64 09-11-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 6061)
Well, that's gonna depend an aweful lot on the driver. I figure we leave Mickey Ds at 9:30 and end up on the other end (C), 140~ miles at 12:00 - 12:30, including pickup at (B) and mixed driving modes. :huh: Perfect time for a Deep Fried Sampler or Cheeseburger. :laugh:

So when are you coming over to help me change the rear main seal?? After this Sat I'm going in.;)

Leedom 09-13-2008 02:00 AM

A scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, curtious, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

Count me in on this one. Dad and I will have his Mach 1 up and running by then. Might as well put her through her paces on this one. Father and son driving their Mach1s together for the first time. This moment brought to you by the jackasses at Motorgen.com! :laugh:

SeanPlunk 09-15-2008 09:30 AM

Okay, I'm getting feedback from almost everyone that this trip might be a little too long. What do you guys think, should we look into a shorter route? The objection I'm getting from most people is that the entire trip will cost them over $100 in gas alone and people seem tapped out. BGN8711 is quite vocal about this, and I understand. So, what do you guys think?

Vettezuki 09-15-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 6289)
Okay, I'm getting feedback from almost everyone that this trip might be a little too long. What do you guys think, should we look into a shorter route? The objection I'm getting from most people is that the entire trip will cost them over $100 in gas alone and people seem tapped out. BGN8711 is quite vocal about this, and I understand. So, what do you guys think?

I'm open for suggestions, but seriously, there just aren't many other decent routes that close to the OC; especially that meet my two basic criteria: 1) somewhat away from city lights 2) somewhat interesting open terrain. Let me think about it.