Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   User Project Cars (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   My next mod (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1002)

BlacknBoostn 12-25-2008 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 11480)
You should take some video of the sound of the stock exhaust and then the new exhaust as well as pictures to post up on here when your done.

Good Idea!!!

BlacknBoostn 01-06-2009 05:27 PM

what should have taken an hour didn't get done today... mopar exhaust is 2.5 and has a section that necks down to 2.25 to meet up with the stock downpipe. that part isn't on my section haha. so needless to say the project has been postponed until the near future. anyone know someone who can help cut and weld a reducer onto this bish?

didn't really do much else today other than simple green the engine, I was hoping to have a whole bunch of stuff done today for saturday but looks like it'll have to wait till febuary.

almost makes me wish i'd bought a 3in turbo back side exit exhaust system with cat no resonator for 375... still thinkin about it

enkeivette 01-06-2009 09:29 PM

2 1/4 :lame: I need to see a 3" pipe on that thing. :judge:

SeanPlunk 01-06-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 12813)
2 1/4 :lame: I need to see a 3" pipe on that thing. :judge:

After you're done being a jackass (which I condone by the way), any possibility you can help him with that welding? I think you do that kind of stuff :)

Tyler, if not, let me know. I might know someone else who can do it for you.

94cobra69ss396 01-06-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 12816)
After you're done being a jackass (which I condone by the way), any possibility you can help him with that welding? I think you do that kind of stuff :)

Tyler, if not, let me know. I might know someone else who can do it for you.

If you don't find anyone out there I'll be more than happy to help you but you'll have to come out here to Fontana. I'm about 5 miles North of California Speedway.

BlacknBoostn 01-07-2009 11:57 AM

Adam... you're funny. I'm already peeping a 3in turbo back side exit catted system as mentioned above... when I upgrade my turbo she will be well equiped.. till then 2.5 borla will do just fine for my stock turbo... Hell, adam if you couldn't mind... i love for you to teach me how to do it!

Sean thanks for your feedback! see you on saturday... and for outting adam about the welding.. ;)

94Cobra (don't know ur name yet) If i can't find anyone closer i'll definitely get in touch with you... my friends friend works at a muffler shop in anaheim so I may try there first.

94cobra69ss396 01-07-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 12881)
Adam... you're funny. I'm already peeping a 3in turbo back side exit catted system as mentioned above... when I upgrade my turbo she will be well equiped.. till then 2.5 borla will do just fine for my stock turbo... Hell, adam if you couldn't mind... i love for you to teach me how to do it!

Sean thanks for your feedback! see you on saturday... and for outting adam about the welding.. ;)

94Cobra (don't know ur name yet) If i can't find anyone closer i'll definitely get in touch with you... my friends friend works at a muffler shop in anaheim so I may try there first.

It' Ron.

SeanPlunk 01-07-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 12889)
It' Ron.

LOL, I don't think Tyler has met you yet. Ron, when can we go off road again? Next time we go I want to go all the way through with you guys.

94cobra69ss396 01-07-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 12891)
LOL, I don't think Tyler has met you yet. Ron, when can we go off road again? Next time we go I want to go all the way through with you guys.

Anytime. You guys want to do the same run again but go all the way through to Dish Pan/Deep Creek or do you want to try another trail?

By the way do you want to move this into it's own thread so we don't hijack Tylers again?

Leedom 01-07-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 12891)

Hi, my name is Sean and I am a total tread high jacker. :rolling: