Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen.com Cruise (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431)

Leedom 06-26-2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn64vette (Post 3690)
I don't need quality in my thinking, I need naked.:judge:

Glenn, if I am going to have to see you naked then I am not going. I must say I do like driving with a good looking chick next to me or hell they can even have their head in my lap if they so desire!!:creepy_thumbsup:

Sonic03SVT 06-27-2008 01:05 AM

Carbon canyon? - i drive that 4 times a week :P How about Ortega Highway at 3 AM...ya pansies

Vettezuki 06-27-2008 01:42 AM

Okay, I'm going to take the lead on this event. I'll do a test run soon to make sure it's what I think it is. I have some biker friends who run it all the time. Maybe I'll do it this Saturday if anyone wants to cruise along with me.

It is open to anyone and everyone, if it rolls, bring it.

Here is the event in the Calendar.

Let's make this first Motorgen organized event a flaming success. What better way to celebrate Summer and High Gas Prices?

Here's my first post on this run.

BRUTAL64 06-27-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT (Post 3712)
Carbon canyon? - i drive that 4 times a week :P How about Ortega Highway at 3 AM...ya pansies

:laugh::smack::judge::laugh::smack:

BRUTAL64 06-27-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordfreak (Post 3710)
Glenn, if I am going to have to see you naked then I am not going. I must say I do like driving with a good looking chick next to me or hell they can even have their head in my lap if they so desire!!:creepy_thumbsup:

No, I will not get naked for you.:leaving:

Vettezuki 07-12-2008 05:05 AM

Howdy boys and girls. The wife and I did a test run on the 4th of July. A mighty fine run if I do say myself. What's that . . . you wanna know what it's going to be like? Fine, here's a video.

gunfish 07-12-2008 08:37 AM

Dammit....you used one of my favorite songs of all time!:beer:

Vettezuki 07-12-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunfish (Post 4064)
Dammit....you used one of my favorite songs of all time!:beer:

My first choice was actually "The Weight" - The Band, but didn't want to transcode from the new Real Player format, which was all I could get it in easily. I put the same video on our My Space page and actually got my knuckles wrapped for Copyright infringement. Booh.

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 07-23-2008 10:05 PM

hhmmmm i might join!! i need to check how far the end of the run is from wilshire blvd and the 405 b/c thats where the station is where imma have to be filling up my flux capasitor with its e85 :laugh:

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 07-23-2008 10:12 PM

oh great neptunes triton!!! if i when imma have to meet u guys on the 210 somewhere. b/c if i meet u guys at the meeting spot i would just be making a huge circle and coming back to the 210 which i live off of!!!

hey y dont u guys do an azuza mountain run its great and close as hell to me :-) and u guys would only have to take the 210 E instead of west and get off on azuza *which is a pretty intense run* and it drops u off perfectly on the 210 and mountain :-) lol