Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

Shaolin Crane 03-10-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 139186)
Good to hear. Nothing like being injured/sick to realize how close we are to needing help to just to get by.

Went to Cal Earth with me mum today. Interesting place. They've been around for a while and are teaching facility and test site for "earth bag" construction.

http://calearth.org/

For whatever reason when I visit that website I envision everyone there trippin on peyote whilst working.

On an unrelated note, my rifle is finally on it's way after two weeks of bullshit.

Vettezuki 03-11-2015 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 139272)
For whatever reason when I visit that website I envision everyone there trippin on peyote whilst working.

On an unrelated note, my rifle is finally on it's way after two weeks of bullshit.

Well, you may not be totally off base . . . :jester:

It's always nice when you come to an agreement on what the law supposedly means. . .

Shaolin Crane 03-12-2015 01:08 AM

My rifle comes in tomorrow, which means I get to fondle it for a few minutes, give my testicle for the DROS and then wait 10 days to actually own it, even though that has been proven unconstitutional.

blackax 03-18-2015 02:24 PM

HAHA I just bought a M1A myself picked it up this last weekend.

I got a good deal (not a guy deal but good) LRB, all forged goodness and in a juggernaut tactical rogue stock (came with a free archangel stock)

Shaolin Crane 03-18-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackax (Post 139515)
HAHA I just bought a M1A myself picked it up this last weekend.

I got a good deal (not a guy deal but good) LRB, all forged goodness and in a juggernaut tactical rogue stock (came with a free archangel stock)

That's a baddass chassis, but there's no way i'm going to neuter my M1A and put a maglock on it. Long term is a JAE stock but, new from Springfield with 3 extra magazines was $1548, then bought a grip of sadlak shit, scope, bipodc blah blah.

Now i'm selling one of my M4 pistols cause I just don't really dig them, and to make up for the M1a, goodies and USP45 I DROS tomorrow.

blackax 03-18-2015 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 139522)
That's a baddass chassis, but there's no way i'm going to neuter my M1A and put a maglock on it. Long term is a JAE stock but, new from Springfield with 3 extra magazines was $1548, then bought a grip of sadlak shit, scope, bipodc blah blah.

Now i'm selling one of my M4 pistols cause I just don't really dig them, and to make up for the M1a, goodies and USP45 I DROS tomorrow.

Ya its a pain in the ass, it came with a kydex grip but that's not going to stay.

Why a USP? I love them by the way. I've been tossing around the idea of a FN FiveSeven but haven't found one at a price I want to pay yet.

Shaolin Crane 03-18-2015 07:44 PM

Needed another fullsize .45 and wanted a SA/DA this time. I'm going to go back and continue my combat handgun courses, plus I've always wanted one and since I have massive bear paws I figure I would take advantage of that and get one since most people's only complaint is the size. I could rattle off specs and what not but compared to the sigs in the same configuration they are much lighter.

Shaolin Crane 03-18-2015 10:03 PM

Well my truck is still at the offroad shop, I guess the saying is no news, is good news.

Also put the mustang back together and finally got it running right, apparently I hit the quadrupta(?) Vapor lock, then MAF, IAT and MSD box failure. That was a fun diagnostic procedure there. As soon as my crane box comes in I can drive it again.

Shaolin Crane 03-20-2015 03:30 AM

Dros'ed my USP45 today, and the 10 day torture begins again.

Shaolin Crane 03-23-2015 12:18 AM

Registered the mustang for Knotts, I get more work under pressure and with a dead line.