Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Conspiracy (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995)

DJ Dep 12-28-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 11674)
I read a thread where some_one wanted to fuck a dead body does that count?

It might if the dead body filed charges :D

redvetracr 12-28-2008 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11675)
This sounds more like stalking to me. :rolleyes:

right you are, it`s called Premeditation...read all about it

http://www.wiredsafety.org/cyberstal...efinition.html

DJ Dep 12-28-2008 07:38 AM

I agree with red. I just don't get the "multiple forum names" thing. I'm DJ Dep or Deputy on every forum I belong to. What's the point of changing your forum name for every forum? Do you really think you can hide on the internet??? Are you embarassed concerning your association with a forum member on another forum? :rolleyes2:

mdbelanger 12-28-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 11674)
I read a thread where some_one wanted to fuck a dead body does that count?

Yup it was this guy.

Explains the stains on the seats.

Michael.

Rodsknockin 12-28-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 11671)
I have no need to threaten anyone

Remember this quote? I'm looking for the actual poster with Matts entire name on it and where you changed the wording to DEAD.
Bird are posting from work?

redvetracr
| Addict

the only change I would make would be "wanted DEAD or alive" someone really stepped in a steaming shitpile this time maybe this one is more appropriate

68L71 12-28-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11648)
That assignment is over and have been given another.I'm here just reading some of the threads because I like cars.

Since you have claimed to be an agent of some organization, if we are to take you seriously please identify the organization and provide contact information so we can verify your legitimacy.

redvetracr 12-28-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11682)
Remember this quote? I'm looking for the actual poster with Matts entire name on it and where you changed the wording to DEAD.

redvetracr
| Addict

the only change I would make would be "wanted DEAD or alive" someone really stepped in a steaming shitpile this time maybe this one is more appropriate

I must apologize I made a boo boo...you are not who I thought you are as you are obviously an escaped mental patient ....."wanted DEAD or alive" is a threat?? on what planet? I do have a suggestion for you given the festive time of year...give it up and save what dignity you have left.....:laugh:

redvetracr 12-28-2008 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68L71 (Post 11683)
Since you have claimed to be an agent of some organization, if we are to take you seriously please identify the organization and provide contact information so we can verify your legitimacy.

come on Josh everyone knows he`s a wannabee superhero from the planet kryp_ton.....where they drink kool-aid all day and discuss dual alternators and dual windshield pumps.....

68L71 12-28-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 11686)
come on Josh everyone knows he`s a wannabee superhero from the planet kryp_ton.....where they drink kool-aid all day and discuss dual alternators and dual windshield pumps.....

I don’t doubt it….

And Roger don’t give us the phone number for do it yourself corvette…

big2bird 12-28-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11682)

:laugh:Bird are not.

I will stop if you ask me what I am wearing.:barf:

(Your already getting a little "creepy.")