Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Conspiracy (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995)

SeanPlunk 12-27-2008 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elevatordude (Post 11637)
Wow this is something else. I just stopped in here from CF and now i get the rest of the story...wow wow wow!

Tell your friends they're welcome here too and welcome to the board :bigthumbsup:

redvetracr 12-27-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11641)
Did I threaten ,I dont think so? I'm not a lawyer or a law enforcement officer.I'm only a volunteer.You guys might want to really read the law.Each time a law is passed there are these little well disguised hooks and bridges in them that remove some more of our privacy rights.I understand the Megans law opened the door so complaints could be filed and proof provided to the stalkers workplace IF the stalker was using the workplace computer to harass.As I said I'm only a volunteer and I only gather information and when that information meets a certain criteria I turn that info over to my superior.What is done with the info is up to the attorneys of the organization where I volunteer.

why do you have three internet names? you use rodsaknockin here, dwncchs at CF and 18436572 at VM...hiding from someone or maybe a stalker yourself? or were you dumb enough to think we all didn`t know exactly who you were?

elevatordude 12-27-2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 11643)
Tell your friends they're welcome here too and welcome to the board :bigthumbsup:

Hey thanks Sean. From what I have seen you have some very knowledgeable guys here I have read many of TT's and his brothers posts and found them very good reading. And thus far most have a great seance of humor.

elevatordude 12-27-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Did I threaten ,I dont think so? I'm not a lawyer or a law enforcement officer.I'm only a volunteer.You guys might want to really read the law.Each time a law is passed there are these little well disguised hooks and bridges in them that remove some more of our privacy rights.I understand the Megans law opened the door so complaints could be filed and proof provided to the stalkers workplace IF the stalker was using the workplace computer to harass.As I said I'm only a volunteer and I only gather information and when that information meets a certain criteria I turn that info over to my superior.What is done with the info is up to the attorneys of the organization where I volunteer.

So your in a black ops kinda thing bet your a ninja too... you really need to work on the stealth thing telling everyone what you are doing is not what the ninja hand book said to do.....your kung foo is weak!

Rodsknockin 12-27-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 11644)
rodsaknockin here, dwncchs at CF and 18436572 at VM................ exactly ??????

Just one of your usual attempts to discredit.Produce proof or shutup.:nutkick:

Rodsknockin 12-27-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elevatordude (Post 11646)
So your in a black ops kinda thing bet your a ninja too... you really need to work on the stealth thing telling everyone what you are doing is not what the ninja hand book said to do.....your kung foo is weak!

That assignment is over and have been given another.I'm here just reading some of the threads because I like cars.

redvetracr 12-27-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11647)
Just one of your usual attempts to discredit.Produce proof or shutup.:nutkick:

like your IP address that leads straight back to where you live in Ohio?

enkeivette 12-27-2008 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11638)
Wrong and Very Wrong

You kinda lost all credibility with that lil blurp about Megan's Law.

Quote:

I'm not a lawyer or a law enforcement officer.

Obviously.

Quote:

I'm only a volunteer.You guys might want to really read the law.

Looks who's talking.

Quote:

Each time a law is passed there are these little well disguised hooks and bridges in them that remove some more of our privacy rights.

:bs:

Quote:

I understand the Megans law opened the door so complaints could be filed and proof provided to the stalkers workplace IF the stalker was using the workplace computer to harass.

Nope! Sorry, try again. Megan's Law simply requires info (mainly location) of registered SEX offenders to be publically available.

Quote:

As I said I'm only a volunteer and I only gather information and when that information meets a certain criteria I turn that info over to my superior.What is done with the info is up to the attorneys of the organization where I volunteer.

Can anyone else smell that? Smells like more bullshit.

And how the hell do rods knock?

heypal 12-28-2008 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 11650)

And how the hell do rods knock?

lol nice

Death Cult Aaronmageddon 12-28-2008 04:11 AM

I'm here for the bloodsport!!!