Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Beach Cruise Pics 09 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642)

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 09-01-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 5743)
You mean getting spanked by "o'l push rod, single camed high compression" ass paddlers? LOL . . . JK. I won't admit it to many, but I once lost at CSW to an SRT4 Stage Something or other. He was on slicks and I was doing my usual sixty foot burnout, but I lost just the same.

As for you . . . it's on like Donkey Kong. As BADDASSC6 said, "I've only been passed by an Evo once . . . he had a pit crew and his car was painted on the side of the trailer it came in." I hope to uphold that tradition. :smack:

lol come prepared.....oh ya i forgot to mention i just ordered my bigger turbo and twin plate clutch of doom 7.5k launches all day ......happy chasing's my friend lol :-D

SeanPlunk 09-01-2008 10:45 PM

I am uploading all of GreyStroker's pictures from the event as we speak. I'm through about 130 pictures out of a total of about 270. Here is a link to the album. He has some GREAT pictures :hail: We all own kick ass cars :)

Vettezuki 09-01-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 5744)
lol come prepared.....oh ya i forgot to mention i just ordered my bigger turbo and twin plate clutch of doom 7.5k launches all day ......happy chasing's my friend lol :-D

All I have to do is ride your ass and wait for something to break. . . :smack:

SeanPlunk 09-01-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 5748)
All I have to do is ride your ass and wait for something to break. . . :smack:

It certainly won't be the first time you rode ass :thumbs_up:

Sorry Vettezuki - you made it too easy, I had to make the joke :)

Vettezuki 09-01-2008 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 5749)
It certainly won't be the first time you rode ass :thumbs_up:

Sorry Vettezuki - you made it too easy, I had to make the joke :)

You're the one who thought of guys' asses, not me. . . :leaving:

SeanPlunk 09-01-2008 11:29 PM

Done uploading. I'm going to break the pictures up by user so that you can all match a name to a face/car. All the pictures are uploaded if you want to look in the actual folder I linked above you can browse, but I will also start breaking down the pictures within this thread for each person. I'm going to start with my youngest brother, BGN8711 (Brian):

enkeivette 09-01-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 5743)
You mean getting spanked by "o'l push rod, single camed high compression" ass paddlers? LOL . . . JK. I won't admit it to many, but I once lost at CSW to an SRT4 Stage Something or other. He was on slicks and I was doing my usual sixty foot burnout, but I lost just the same.

As for you . . . it's on like Donkey Kong. As BADDASSC6 said, "I've only been passed by an Evo once . . . he had a pit crew and his car was painted on the side of the trailer it came in." I hope to uphold that tradition. :smack:

Face it Ben, pushrod motors are ancient history. Just look at the new Vipe... I mean the new C6 Z0... I mean the SRT8 Charg... or the 09 Camar...

Well, at least no supercars use pushrod motors.

:leaving:

SeanPlunk 09-01-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 5757)
Face it Ben, pushrod motors are ancient history. Just look at the new Vipe... I mean the new C6 Z0... I mean the SRT8 Charg... or the 09 Camar...

Well, at least no supercars use pushrod motors.

:leaving:

Kitcar, supercar, what's the difference :thumbs_up:

Vettezuki 09-02-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 5759)

The Mosler ain't no kit car home slice. The FFR GT-M is. It also uses a skanky pushrod motor and looks down right ok IMO.

enkeivette 09-02-2008 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 5759)

Ben's a smart man. The Mosler is not a kit car, and it is a supercar. In fact I don't think you can buy it in pieces even if you wanted to.

Don't be upset that a Chevy pushrod motor broke 9 motorgen records, Mod boy. :woot::pot_stir: You just need to bend over and take it, because that's reality.