Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Strip Clubs. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613)

Vettezuki 08-18-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 5312)
Yea, I do have the stories, like the time................... I started to tell one but changed my mind-family values.:laugh:

You don't write these down, you tell them. You can always deny what you said. :laugh: Just make sure no one is recording. Something Buba Clinton has apparently forgetten. :rolling:

BRUTAL64 08-18-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 5314)
You don't write these down, you tell them. You can always deny what you said. :laugh: Just make sure no one is recording. Something Buba Clinton has apparently forgetten. :rolling:

The worst part of this is Darlene has little idea of the way I used to be. I have tried to tell her but..........well you know. She is finding out more as we go, but have not told her the meat of it yet. She is starting to call me Charlie ( Two and Half Men ). She really has no Idea.:leaving:

SexyLxy 08-25-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 5297)
I wonder how Alexis will respond to this thread. :sm_laughing:

LOL, yes Adam, I'm here.

Ok....I think if you're going to do it, I say balls out in whatever way, whatever style, just keep out the alcohol. If you're gonna watch/do...a clear mind might help you to remember if you want to do it again.

I personally don't care to attend....but might be fun at home. Hehe.

Durango_Boy 08-25-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 5500)
LOL, yes Adam, I'm here.

Ok....I think if you're going to do it, I say balls out in whatever way, whatever style, just keep out the alcohol. If you're gonna watch/do...a clear mind might help you to remember if you want to do it again.

I personally don't care to attend....but might be fun at home. Hehe.

Every girl I have taken to a strip club...a lot of them, have all hated the idea, until they went...and had the time of their lives. Everyone, even girls, tend to have a fun time at strip clubs.

BADDASSC6 08-25-2008 08:30 PM

First you must understand that strippers don't really like you. Then you realize that it's not worth going.

Finally, if i ever haver a son the first words that I'll speak to him will be " Never date a stripper!"

Vettezuki 08-25-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 5502)
First you must understand that strippers don't really like you. Then you realize that it's not worth going.

Finally, if i ever haver a son the first words that I'll speak to him will be " Never date a stripper!"

Sounds like dad might have learned that one the hard way. :leaving:

CorruptCulture 08-25-2008 11:30 PM

Which place has better Hot Wings?

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 08-25-2008 11:32 PM

that stripper date of mind ended up pretty cool where hanging out again on friday but damn was she a handful in a fun way though....kinda brought some energy into my life which i really needed at this time.....for now i say y not date a stripper its kinda my next goal anyways :D

enkeivette 08-26-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 5505)
that stripper date of mind ended up pretty cool where hanging out again on friday but damn was she a handful in a fun way though....kinda brought some energy into my life which i really needed at this time.....for now i say y not date a stripper its kinda my next goal anyways :D

I'm in looove with a stripper... :whistle: I hate that song, but it hits home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 5501)
Every girl I have taken to a strip club...a lot of them, have all hated the idea, until they went...and had the time of their lives. Everyone, even girls, tend to have a fun time at strip clubs.

I took my friend (and I use that word loosely) Natalie to a strip club, her first time, and she got bit by a f*ckin spider! We had to take her to the ER.

Quote:

Strippers sure do lke me, you must just have a tight wallet. :sm_laughing: Actually, there was one stripper, once, that liked me. She told me her real name, Melissa, and added me on Myspace. We talked for like an hour in the back of the club, and I only occasionally stared at her tits.

Vettezuki 08-26-2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

First you must understand that strippers don't really like you. . .

What about hookers? Are they faking too. . .