Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Meet and Greet (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Nude pics of my car!!!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5056)

Vettezuki 06-23-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 25444)
As the picture got bigger the plumbing nightmare got bigger.:p

Don't be skiird.

BRUTAL64 06-23-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 25445)
Don't be skiird.

Can I sleep with the light on and have Ralphie sleep next to me????(**)

BRIAN 06-23-2009 05:52 PM

Yeah, I actually used to import motors and parts for ricers:censored:. I worked for a company called JDM Hot but money started to suck there so moved on. Last shipment I received was in March and the motors also started to suck. We received 2 2JZ's and both intercoolers were flooded with sludgy oil, not good.

I'm going the 2JZNA-T rout instead, basically non turbo 2jz's converted to big singles. Same bullet proof blocks capable of 800whp on stock internals. The non turbo head also flows better and yada yada yada lol. I'm a JZ geek haha sorry to go on.

Food for thought, NA 2JZ's are readily available in junkyards, just look for Lexus SC300's or GS300's. If body is clean motor must be out of wack, if body is smashed.... well you get the idea. ;)

BRIAN 06-23-2009 05:56 PM

Monthly cruise sounds like a great time. By the way only Nissan codes there twin turbo motors with TT. Toyota just adds one T regardless of how many turbos, 7M-GTE, 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE, 3S-GTE......;)

Vettezuki 06-23-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIAN (Post 25457)
Yeah, I actually used to import motors and parts for ricers:censored:. I worked for a company called JDM Hot but money started to suck there so moved on. Last shipment I received was in March and the motors also started to suck. We received 2 2JZ's and both intercoolers were flooded with sludgy oil, not good.

I'm going the 2JZNA-T rout instead, basically non turbo 2jz's converted to big singles. Same bullet proof blocks capable of 800whp on stock internals. The non turbo head also flows better and yada yada yada lol. I'm a JZ geek haha sorry to go on.

Food for thought, NA 2JZ's are readily available in junkyards, just look for Lexus SC300's or GS300's. If body is clean motor must be out of wack, if body is smashed.... well you get the idea. ;)

Thanks for the info. You'll probably tapped at some point for a project. :)

BRIAN 06-24-2009 06:54 PM

Hey, that FC you guys are building, what happen to the 13B?? I've always wanted to tear one of those apart for curiosity's sake.

Vettezuki 06-24-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRIAN (Post 25546)
Hey, that FC you guys are building, what happen to the 13B?? I've always wanted to tear one of those apart for curiosity's sake.

I've still got it in the garage along with the 5spd and other goodies. Still toying with selling it (smart) or keeping it for a future project (fun, but probably not too smart).

My mom just saw a Morris Minor Truck (ca. 62) that looks pretty cool actually. My brother and I were thinkg, gee, how many 1962 Morris Minor trucks with a 2 rotor are there in the world. :smack:

BRIAN 06-24-2009 07:55 PM

HAHA that's just awesome!!!! Now your just being greedy though :)

Leedom 06-24-2009 11:52 PM

Welcome to the board. I have always had a soft spot for Supras. One of the few imports I really have always wanted.

Vettezuki 06-25-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 25563)
Welcome to the board. I have always had a soft spot for Supras. One of the few imports I really have always wanted.

Just wanted to quote this in case you ever thought you'd take it back. :smack: