Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Ortega Canyon/PCH Cruise January 9th (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11308)

mustangray 12-18-2009 09:05 PM

I'm ready to have some fun let's go !!

Douglas Mariani 12-20-2009 11:00 AM

Beth & I will be there:thumbs_up:

SeanPlunk 12-20-2009 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani (Post 40740)
Beth & I will be there:thumbs_up:

Excellent :)

SeanPlunk 12-20-2009 09:54 PM

I'm looking for a good meeting point at the end of Ortega to get everyone back together and to allow those that just want to do PCH to meet up with us. I haven't found anywhere I like so far but I'll post it up as soon as I decide.

Vettezuki 12-20-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 40775)
I'm looking for a good meeting point at the end of Ortega to get everyone back together and to allow those that just want to do PCH to meet up with us. I haven't found anywhere I like so far but I'll post it up as soon as I decide.

How bout where we met last time before going into Ortega?

SeanPlunk 12-20-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 40776)
How bout where we met last time before going into Ortega?

I thought about it, the only thing is that it's on the left side of the street coming out of the canyon. When we have 45 cars leaving the lot and turning left to get back onto the street it's going to be tough to stay together. It may end up being the only option though. I don't see anything with a big enough lot on the right side of the street.

Vettezuki 12-20-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 40777)
I thought about it, the only thing is that it's on the left side of the street coming out of the canyon. When we have 45 cars leaving the lot and turning left to get back onto the street it's going to be tough to stay together. It may end up being the only option though. I don't see anything with a big enough lot on the right side of the street.

Mmm, good point.

silverscmustang 12-21-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 40639)
Unfortunately, that is all were are going to run into is SLOW people and too many of them. I don't think this is going to be as fun as you think. More like a test of your patience.:uh:

ill lead everyone in the nitemare, honk if theres anyone going too slow, old ladys going 10 mph under usually get pretty scared with a big black truck behind them honking for them to pull over lol

SeanPlunk 12-21-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverscmustang (Post 40794)
ill lead everyone in the nitemare, honk if theres anyone going too slow, old ladys going 10 mph under usually get pretty scared with a big black truck behind them honking for them to pull over lol

I saw the picture you posted - awesome truck :drink:

BRUTAL64 12-21-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverscmustang (Post 40794)

We'll see........:)