Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Accident Help from GMR 12-11-10 Cruise!!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24967)

Shaolin Crane 02-09-2011 06:14 PM

That sucks, i wasnt there but i can make people, ahem, agree :)

injdinjn 02-09-2011 08:01 PM

Anybody take aftermath pics showing skid marks or broken part locations.

Leedom 02-09-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by injdinjn (Post 68281)
Anybody take aftermath pics showing skid marks or broken part locations.

Not really and skid marks because it happened so fast I do not even remember if I had time to hit the breaks before it was over. I do not remember there being any broken parts on the road. I thought I had video anyway, so I was not too worried. Guess I should have gotten witnesses info and such so I could contact them but did not think I would of had too.

09sscalicobalt 02-10-2011 02:02 PM

oh ok my bad thats what everybody else was saying

Leedom 02-13-2011 02:00 PM

Bump for anyone who might have seen anything. I still have not gotten any usable video or anyone who is willing to make a statement. If you saw anything please contact me. If my insurance company gets statements from people saying it was the other guys fault then I am sure the other side will just pay up.

Shaolin Crane 02-13-2011 11:22 PM

I didnt see it but i'll make a statement :huh:

duhveed 02-13-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 68473)
Bump for anyone who might have seen anything. I still have not gotten any usable video or anyone who is willing to make a statement. If you saw anything please contact me. If my insurance company gets statements from people saying it was the other guys fault then I am sure the other side will just pay up.

It sucks cause I had the camera recording from the front of the car but guess what the memory ran out and it never saved :(

Vettezuki 02-13-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duhveed (Post 68498)
It sucks cause I had the camera recording from the front of the car but guess what the memory ran out and it never saved :(

Did you see it yourself? Leedom just needs a witness that the guy was on his side of the road. If you saw that and give a statement to that effect it will help him a lot. It's no risk to you. If you didn't see the incident, then you didn't see it.

Leedom 02-14-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 68500)
Did you see it yourself? Leedom just needs a witness that the guy was on his side of the road. If you saw that and give a statement to that effect it will help him a lot. It's no risk to you. If you didn't see the incident, then you didn't see it.

What he said. I am going to be out a pretty good amount of cash (for my deductible) if I do not get witnesses not to mention my rates will go up for an accident that I do not honestly think was my fault.

Leedom 02-14-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duhveed (Post 68498)

Were you the one behind me?