Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   California Speedway March 7th Rollcall. (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1629)

nordy racer 02-24-2009 06:43 PM

i'll be there running my black bike :)

SeanPlunk 02-24-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordy racer (Post 16175)
i'll be there running my black bike :)

Remind me again what the black bike should be good for? I'm thinking high 9's/low 10's (which at Cali Speedway probably translates to a low 12 :o)?

nordy racer 02-25-2009 05:11 PM

about mid 10's if the rider is good and i'm not LOL..

SexyLxy 03-02-2009 08:18 AM

Ok I take it back, I will not be racing but rather watching and helping. Hehe I totally forgot about the whole getting up early to race (and not having access to track tires this round doesn't help either - guess we need to finally buy some). It's cool, this chick is tired so it's probably a good thing I won't be racing. I might be a drifter if I did. So I'll be watching and taping you guys. Cant wait to be out at the track again and see you guys racing. It's been a while.....gosh 4-5 months now. Wow

silvertermi04 03-02-2009 08:58 AM

oohh man i wish u guys could go on friday, i want some footage of the slowbra.

SexyLxy 03-02-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertermi04 (Post 16692)
oohh man i wish u guys could go on friday, i want some footage of the slowbra.

Jose,

I REALLY want to go. Is this the make up day for oc horsepower?
I just don't think Sean and I can get the time off to come out. Hmm....sick day? Ahem ahem, I think I feel a cold coming. JK

Naw I would really really love to come out seeing as how we seem to know everyone and it would be a good day to tape. :)

joedls 03-02-2009 01:42 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think Mother Nature is gonna cooperate for Friday or Saturday. :(

SexyLxy 03-02-2009 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 16744)
Unfortunately, I don't think Mother Nature is gonna cooperate for Friday or Saturday. :(

Lol, yeah I know. I looked at the weather and it's 40-50% chance of showers. :(

The weather just doesn't like track days doesn't it. I hope it's fine for sunday. Eek I have a big thing going on at my casa that day and I need the outdoors to put people.

nordy racer 03-02-2009 04:38 PM

yep.. i think it's going to rain damn it.. i just purchased lowering straps for the bike too..

silvertermi04 03-03-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 16736)
Jose,

I REALLY want to go. Is this the make up day for oc horsepower?
I just don't think Sean and I can get the time off to come out. Hmm....sick day? Ahem ahem, I think I feel a cold coming. JK

Naw I would really really love to come out seeing as how we seem to know everyone and it would be a good day to tape. :)

Well we are having a problem with people canceling on Ricky so it might not even happen. If it does not happen then i will try and go on saturday for some racing.