Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen Cruise - Video (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=559)

Meanchicken 08-04-2008 08:40 PM

Nice video...thanks for the great shot of my vapor locked GN on the side of the road!:barf:

:bigthumbsup:

Where was that tunnel at....must have been up closer to the restaraunt...???

Vettezuki 08-04-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meanchicken (Post 4783)
. . .must have been up closer to the restaraunt...???

Close to the end, about 15 miles from the restaurant. The segment after the restaurant is even nicer than before for riding/driving. :thumbs_up:

Leedom 08-06-2008 12:35 AM

Looked great. Did not see my car in action too much. I just must of been soooo far ahead of your vette that I did not make many of the recordings. :sm_laughing: The end is classic. Probably about as good as actually taping the cars coming through the tunnel would have been. Maybe a Carbon Canyon run would be nice for the next one. Not too long and we would still be able to do the picnic that Sean wants to do.

Vettezuki 08-06-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordfreak (Post 4808)
. . . I just must of been soooo far ahead of your vette that I did not make many of the recordings. :sm_laughing:

You Ford guys kill me. :laugh: I actually got a segment of you right behind the Vette for a while, but it was sooooo shaky it actually made me dizzy watching it.

Quote:

. . . Maybe a Carbon Canyon run would be nice for the next one. Not too long and we would still be able to do the picnic that Sean wants to do.
I'm thinking a Mullholland -> PCH South to Huntington Beach run in late August.

BRUTAL64 08-06-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki
I'm thinking a Mullholland -> PCH South to Huntington Beach run in late August.

Think "King of the Hill"-- I'll paint the C2 Orange and scare all the import guys.:laugh:

Carbon Canyon -- used to live there and raced it it every night for a year. Boring for me, but simple and slow for everyone else. :pot_stir:

Vettezuki 08-06-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenn64vette (Post 4812)
Think "King of the Hill"-- I'll paint the C2 Orange and scare all the import guys.:laugh:

Carbon Canyon -- used to live there and raced it it every night for a year. Boring for me, but simple and slow for everyone else. :pot_stir:

See here for Beach Cruise.

enkeivette 08-09-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordfreak (Post 4808)
Looked great. Did not see my car in action too much. I just must of been soooo far ahead of your vette that I did not make many of the recordings. :sm_laughing: The end is classic. Probably about as good as actually taping the cars coming through the tunnel would have been. Maybe a Carbon Canyon run would be nice for the next one. Not too long and we would still be able to do the picnic that Sean wants to do.

Yeah you were at the head of the pack weren't you? Don't ever remember passing you, or you passing us or even driving near you the whole way there.

Well let me know if you want to make some cool footage. I have a camera, and you have nice new tires. Let's destroy them on tape shall we? :D

Ben, Cobra! Cobra! Cobra!

Vettezuki 08-09-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 4927)
. . .

Ben, Cobra! Cobra! Cobra!

Que? You been drinking again?

enkeivette 08-11-2008 04:38 PM

Yes, but regardless I want to see Cobra footage! Whine! Whiiine!

Vettezuki 08-11-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 4984)
Yes, but regardless I want to see Cobra footage! Whine! Whiiine!

Ok, now I understand. Had to do the LA Invasion Montage first.