Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Conspiracy (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=995)

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 10916)
Jee. After your buttsuckers at CF sanitized it, it went away. That's why you can lie yet again...........................

It's easy for you to call me a liar when I might not be lying about it all. That just means that you're calling me a liar for the sake of causing problems and harassing me and me saying what really happened is just me defending myself.

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10919)
It's easy for you to call me a liar when I might not be lying about it all. That just means that you're calling me a liar for the sake of causing problems and harassing me and me saying what really happened is just me defending myself.

Nope. Just stating the facts..............

TimAT 12-21-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 10916)
Jee. After your buttsuckers at CF sanitized it, it went away. That's why you can lie yet again...........................

If I remember, there was a post made at CF that was given as the gospel, except it was incorrect and had anyone followed the instructions/advice in that post, would have had a very high probability of getting someone killed.

When the original poster was called on it, he ran whining to the mods and got the person that pointed out the bad information banned.

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimAT (Post 10923)
If I remember, there was a post made at CF that was given as the gospel, except it was incorrect and had anyone followed the instructions/advice in that post, would have had a very high probability of getting someone killed.

When the original poster was called on it, he ran whining to the mods and got the person that pointed out the bad information banned.

YEP. Another FACT. I can't wait for the lame explanation we have all so grown to love.:D

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimAT (Post 10923)

Dare I ask what someone posted that would get someone killed, that was given as gospel? Enlighten us.

big2bird 12-21-2008 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10926)
Dare I ask what someone posted that would get someone killed, that was given as gospel? Enlighten us.

YOU don't remember?

Durango_Boy 12-21-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 10933)
YOU don't remember?

Nope, maybe it was something that was blown out of proportion by a certain group of people and spun into something that that same group of people would twist and make fun of and mock because they didn't have anything else to do.

Cite the example since you two seem to remember vividly.

Without proof, it'll be hard for you to say for sure that's how it happened when you guys obviously have an agenda, so calling me a liar if I disagree with how it happened will be pointless.

kwplot34 12-21-2008 07:16 PM

Wow there is a person from CF that has given so much bad info,that we would be here all night posting them up.
Where to start :judge:

big2bird 12-21-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy (Post 10938)
Nope, maybe it was something that was blown out of proportion by a certain group of people and spun

Spin? You want spin? Your last post was here 4 months ago. I joined today. This is what YOU wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to make it clear to any new members, (Posers), looking to start trouble, that I was INVITED here by a moderator. Enkeivette personally linked this site and asked me to join and contribute.

People here to start trouble seem to be popping up all over the last few days and maybe they're the ones that need to be flushed. Right Keith?

big2bird 12-21-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwplot34 (Post 10941)
Wow there is a person from CF that has given so much bad info,that we would be here all night posting them up.
Where to start :judge:

Just pick one. He has an answer for it all.:pot_stir: