Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drunken Brawl Cafe (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Missing Feathers (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1031)

big2bird 12-30-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 11995)
You said above "be careful what you wish for". I'm waiting.:smack:

Know how to keep a Pollock in suspense?

TimAT 12-30-2008 05:45 PM

I'm with Glenn on this one. I'm gonna' bring a cooler and a bag of chips. It'd be a sin to watch this and not have some snacks. I'd bring lunch, but my bet is this won't last that long.

big2bird 12-30-2008 06:15 PM

Must be nap time after cookies and milk. I'll check back later and see his revelation about me.

redvetracr 12-30-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11998)
You picked a fight. Go ahead. What you got? (Rodger/Dwwnch/Vette Volts/18435672/Rodsaknockin/Whatever skirt you hide behind today):D

consider this when dealing with Rogerrodsaknockin/dwncchs/vettevolts/18436572 or whatever stupid name he comes up with next.
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"....I don`t know who originally said it but Roger and all his alias`s has certainly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how much experience at being an idiot he has (or maybe he just has multiple personality disorder and can`t help himself, like his friend who can`t help himself and sits in front of a computer screen all day posting for attention INSTEAD of making a living so he can pay his debts)....It is interesting to me that neither he or db are willing to "speak" to the proven lies and deceit...I guess thats how it is when you live in denial, blame EVERYONE else and when you make an obvious mistake just turn it around with "what I meant to say". Yes Roger we are all bad guys and bullies....all 800 of us....except none of us have been caught lying and stealing, none of us are interfering in ebay auctions or posting copyrighted property of others and then lying about having permission....and NONE of us have four or five internet names...or your special friend with two names db/quiet_vette who feebly tries to deflect negative attention by arguing with bird over the clocking of alternators...

big2bird 12-31-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11998)
You picked a fight. Go ahead. What you got? (Rodger/Dwwnch/Vette Volts/18435672/Rodsaknockin/Whatever skirt you hide behind today):D

24 hours and not a single statement. I must be one evil mofo.:smack:

Rodsknockin 01-01-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11947)
The only defense you have for DB is to start on me? You REALLY want that?

Still waiting for something more than mouth.:blah:

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 11947)
start on me?

Well. You wanted to start on me. Go ahead. Still waiting. You picked it. What do you want to say?;)

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redvetracr (Post 12026)
consider this when dealing with Rogerrodsaknockin/dwncchs/vettevolts/18436572 or whatever stupid name he comes up with next.
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience"....I don`t know who originally said it but Roger and all his alias`s has certainly proved beyond a shadow of a doubt exactly how much experience at being an idiot he has (or maybe he just has multiple personality disorder and can`t help himself, like his friend who can`t help himself and sits in front of a computer screen all day posting for attention INSTEAD of making a living so he can pay his debts)....It is interesting to me that neither he or db are willing to "speak" to the proven lies and deceit...I guess thats how it is when you live in denial, blame EVERYONE else and when you make an obvious mistake just turn it around with "what I meant to say". Yes Roger we are all bad guys and bullies....all 800 of us....except none of us have been caught lying and stealing, none of us are interfering in ebay auctions or posting copyrighted property of others and then lying about having permission....and NONE of us have four or five internet names...or your special friend with two names db/quiet_vette who feebly tries to deflect negative attention by arguing with bird over the clocking of alternators...

Seems your correct. He picked a fight, and doesn't know he goes first. 180* out of the gate. This won't take long at all.

Rodsknockin 01-01-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 12228)
Well. You wanted to start on me. Go ahead. Still waiting. You picked it. What do you want to say?;)

I started long ago what are you going to do about ? Cry and run your mouth like an old women,just like howard.A pair of old women.
Go back and answer the points I brought up.I'm getting emails saying your running, backpedaling and flat just sidestepping every point I have brought up.There are over 7000 views and these guys are laughing at you.:rolling:

big2bird 01-01-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodsknockin (Post 12230)
I started long ago what are you going to do about ? Cry and run your mouth like an old women,just like howard.A pair of old women.
Go back and answer the points I brought up.I'm getting emails saying your running, backpedaling and flat just sidestepping every point I have brought up.There are over 7000 views and these guys are laughing at you.:rolling:

Fine. Let's start there. Who is I? (Really simple question. See if you know the answer)