Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rumor has it.... (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5368)

joedls 07-04-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 26227)
I'm all natural. Joe's car is on roids . . . the big cheater.

Stock internals, stock heads, stock cams, stock tranny, stock shifter........

Vettezuki 07-04-2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 26229)
Stock internals, stock heads, stock cams, stock tranny, stock shifter........

Stock NOS stock Blower?

joedls 07-04-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 26231)
Stock NOS stock Blower?

Yeah, well there is that. :)

Vettezuki 07-04-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedls (Post 26235)
Yeah, well there is that. :)

I'm just breaking your balls. You have a great ride. :bigthumbsup:

Leedom 07-04-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 26227)
I'm all natural. Joe's car is on roids . . . the big cheater.

BTW, you know we have a built in comparo for just this bitch slapp'n purpose right.

Joe's Stang vs. Vettezuki's Vette

In all seriousness, a Ford is likely in my future at some point. GM won't get my money which means no more Vettes unless they split off completely. Now in the interim, I hope Ford can figure how to make a car that turns and stops, in addition to accelerate, without having to put a lot of extra money into it after buying it, and for less than say, $150k. :smack:

I evidentally am an idiot cuz I can not figure out how to do it. I though there was that ability but could not figure out how to do it, so I did it the way I know how.

Vettezuki 07-05-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 26238)
I evidentally am an idiot cuz I can not figure out how to do it. I though there was that ability but could not figure out how to do it, so I did it the way I know how.

It's not well implemented (self-evident).

View an individual slip. See "Tag this . . . " Then go to another slip and push "Compare . . "

Leedom 07-05-2009 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 26242)
It's not well implemented (self-evident).

View and individual slip. See "Tag this . . . " Then go to another slip and push "Compare . . "

Yeah, that sucks. Why don't we just have a button when viewing someones timeslip that has this option? I did figure it out though. Like this?

Sean's Terminator Cobra Vs Adam's (100hp less) Mach1

Vettezuki 07-05-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leedom (Post 26244)
Yeah, that sucks. Why don't we just have a button when viewing someones timeslip that has this option? I did figure it out though. Like this?

Sean's Terminator Cobra Vs Adam's (100hp less) Mach1

A button that says what? That's basically what the link is Tag for comparing, and then Compare this slip to 'xyz' will show up after that. It should be something like "Save for comparing" and "Compare to."

Trust me, I've got list that'll make your eyes bleed.

joedls 07-05-2009 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 26236)
I'm just breaking your balls. You have a great ride. :bigthumbsup:

As long as we're breaking balls, I have a Zex kit, not an NOS kit. :thumbs_up:

Leedom 07-05-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 26247)
A button that says what? That's basically what the link is Tag for comparing, and then Compare this slip to 'xyz' will show up after that. It should be something like "Save for comparing" and "Compare to."

Trust me, I've got list that'll make your eyes bleed.

I think that there should be a radio button on the timeslips page under "search" that you can click a few cars and compare their best runs. The code should atomatically find the lower time and compare them for at least 3 cars if they want to. That migh make it easier. Like when you go to a web site and are able to compare a number of different items like this page on the sears website.