Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

blackax 11-24-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 107313)
Riverside, close to Lake Matthews. In fact part of the panoramic view is of the Lake.

So your out in my neck of the woods....

Vettezuki 11-24-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackax (Post 107344)
So your out in my neck of the woods....

If it goes through, yes.

Shaolin Crane 11-25-2012 09:54 PM

Here ya go Ben.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=646778

Shaolin Crane 11-25-2012 10:00 PM

another
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=646046

Vettezuki 11-25-2012 10:28 PM

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm on crazier than usual spending lock down until this property thing is cleared up. However, next year I will have a little scratch for guns and I will be getting at least a handgun and completing my AR and taking a bunch of training. It's part of the 2013 schedule.

Shaolin Crane 11-25-2012 10:33 PM

Gotcha. Now I wont feel so bad buying one of them.

Vettezuki 11-25-2012 10:42 PM

Ha!

Did you see pics of my potential neighbors? I think I'll have to make friends.

Shaolin Crane 11-25-2012 10:47 PM

I did see them, though I was a little preoccupied over the past couple weeks so I don't remember much.

Vettezuki 11-26-2012 09:51 AM

http://motorgen.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=740

Shaolin Crane 11-26-2012 12:57 PM

Oh yeah. Above ground tanks are illegal in CA. Removal of the tank required a manifest for CALHAZMAT and AQMD. Though there might be personal use stuff i'm not aware of but I wouldn't count on it. Best thing is to hide it from sight and pretend it's not there. If they don't know they they'll never be allowed to check it.

Vettezuki 11-26-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107438)
Oh yeah. Above ground tanks are illegal in CA. Removal of the tank required a manifest for CALHAZMAT and AQMD. Though there might be personal use stuff i'm not aware of but I wouldn't count on it. Best thing is to hide it from sight and pretend it's not there. If they don't know they they'll never be allowed to check it.

The home inspector said personal use was ok, but that's all I know. I'll rebuild the shed around it and call it a shed.

Just for my personal amusement, how much would legally removing them cost?

Shaolin Crane 11-26-2012 05:43 PM

We paid $500 per drum to have waste/fuel recycled at 35 gallons, plus the tank, soil samples and tests, disposal etc. You'd probably looking at a couple g's at least.

Vettezuki 11-26-2012 05:50 PM

Fuck that noise. . .

Would like a little clarity on legality of personal use.

Vettezuki 11-26-2012 05:58 PM

Looks like we're ok.

Quote:

4. Is biodiesel regulated under APSA?
Yes. However, 100 percent biodiesel is not considered petroleum and, therefore, is not regulated under APSA.
Homebrew B100 is what I'd be using it for if anything anyways.

Also,

Quote:

What tank facilities are exempt from the APSA program?
A tank facility located on a farm, nursery, logging site, or construction site, while still regulated under APSA, is not subject to the requirement to prepare and implement an SPCC Plan if:
␣ no storage tank at the location exceeds 20,000 gallons; and, ␣ the cumulative storage capacity of the tank facility does not exceed 100,000
gallons.
The owner or operator of an exempted tank facility located on a farm, nursery, logging site, or construction site, is required to take the following actions:
␣ Conduct a daily visual inspection of any aboveground tank storing petroleum. ␣ Allow the UPA to conduct a periodic inspection of the tank facility. ␣ If the UPA determines installation of secondary containment is necessary for the
protection of the waters of the state, install a secondary means of containment for each tank or group of tanks where the secondary containment will, at a minimum, contain the entire contents of the largest tank protected by the secondary containment plus precipitation.
Please note that while farms, nurseries, logging sites, or construction sites are conditionally exempt from the requirement to prepare an SPCC Plan under APSA, these facilities are not exempt from federal SPCC requirements enforced by US EPA.

Shaolin Crane 11-26-2012 06:15 PM

Like I said, not a whole lot of personal use experience. I would still play like you don't have it. They can bone you whenever the want.

Vettezuki 11-26-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107459)
Like I said, not a whole lot of personal use experience. I would still play like you don't have it. They can bone you whenever the want.

Maybe I'll just move it inside the big shop and make a biodiesel station that's completely out of sight. Nobody is up there and if it literally can't be seen by eye unless entering a building, should be good an indefinite period.

At some point, if you have knowledge in this area, I'd like you to take a look at the manual pump(s) on it if they're not in working order.

Shaolin Crane 11-26-2012 06:25 PM

Fuck manual pumps. If you want I have a few pumps that would work well for something like that. While I can rebuild a manual pump, its almost never worth it.

Vettezuki 11-26-2012 06:47 PM

Fine by me.

enkeivette 11-27-2012 03:06 AM

But you just did it right there, you said "my" only sensei. But I guess youre saying you capitalize it like a specific noun... so its like a name. I can understand that.

It just trips me out, like when people have stickers on their cars that say "Jesus Christ is Lord." I want to start carrying stickers that say "the" and slap them on their windshields. Haha. Jesus Christ is THE Lord, or MY Lord! Ug. It says in the Bible its important to have laws and rules... I wonder if God would be mad that these Christians arent following the RULES of grammar. Oh no he di'nt

Shaolin Crane 11-27-2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 107479)
But you just did it right there, you said "my" only sensei. But I guess youre saying you capitalize it like a specific noun... so its like a name. I can understand that.

It just trips me out, like when people have stickers on their cars that say "Jesus Christ is Lord." I want to start carrying stickers that say "the" and slap them on their windshields. Haha. Jesus Christ is THE Lord, or MY Lord! Ug. It says in the Bible its important to have laws and rules... I wonder if God would be mad that these Christians arent following the RULES of grammar. Oh no he di'nt

Well technically the bible doesn't acknowledge other gods so if there is only one, then no further modifier is needed.

enkeivette 11-27-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107486)
Well technically the bible doesn't acknowledge other gods so if there is only one, then no further modifier is needed.

Um, it is!! Thats a grammatically incorrect sentence. If youre your parents only child your Dad cant walk around saying, "Guy is Son." Ug!

Shaolin Crane 11-27-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 107496)
Um, it is!! Thats a grammatically incorrect sentence. If youre your parents only child your Dad cant walk around saying, "Guy is Son." Ug!

No, but "my son" would be perfectly acceptable. Just like my Sensei, or my father. ;)

fiveohwblow 11-27-2012 03:14 PM

Dafuq?

Too serious in here lately.

Guy loves penis. Clay serves it up like a buffet. That is all.

Shaolin Crane 11-27-2012 04:16 PM

Keep it up. Custom profile coming soon to a town near you.

enkeivette 11-27-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107513)
No, but "my son" would be perfectly acceptable. Just like my Sensei, or my father. ;)

Thats my point pretty boy, haha. "My" is the attributing adjective that made it sound funny.

I was talking to my sensei, vs I was talking to Sensei. I was chasing hooker with chainsaw, vs I was chasing MY hooker with THE chainsaw. Jesus Christ is THE Lord... no offense Ben. Haha

enkeivette 11-27-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiveohwblow (Post 107518)
Dafuq?

Too serious in here lately.

Guy loves penis. Clay serves it up like a buffet. That is all.

LMFAO!!

enkeivette 11-27-2012 05:16 PM

...or should I say, LFAO.

fiveohwblow 11-27-2012 05:17 PM

Lol

Shaolin Crane 11-27-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 107529)
Thats my point pretty boy, haha. "My" is the attributing adjective that made it sound funny.

I was talking to my sensei, vs I was talking to Sensei. I was chasing hooker with chainsaw, vs I was chasing MY hooker with THE chainsaw. Jesus Christ is THE Lord... no offense Ben. Haha

Grammar has enough loopholes that there is an argument for everything.

enkeivette 11-27-2012 11:32 PM

Nope. Youre just wrong. Its ok though I wont tell anyone...

enkeivette 11-27-2012 11:32 PM

Hey Ben! Guess what Guy just did...

fiveohwblow 11-27-2012 11:33 PM

HahA

Vettezuki 11-27-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 107562)

Imply a postmodernist philosophical argument?

enkeivette 11-28-2012 12:00 AM

Oh man... postmodernism. That was a head trippy class. It provoked the deepest and most complex thought processes Ive ever had.

Mental masturbation for sure.

Vettezuki 11-28-2012 12:07 AM

I try to read Derrida sometimes. Makes my head hurt. But some of the stuff about language and thinking itself is pretty intense.

Shaolin Crane 11-28-2012 08:59 AM

I try and read too, I make it about 3 pages into MM&FF before I'm off to tinker with something.

Got some good news though. Passed the Post Test with a t-score of 56.2 which is the equivalent of a B+ and am scheduled to interview on December 12th.

Shaolin Crane 11-28-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 107562)

Do you want to know, I mean do you REALLY want to know? I can oblige with pics, in fact I was quite proud of myself this morning.

enkeivette 11-28-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 107577)
Do you want to know, I mean do you REALLY want to know? I can oblige with pics, in fact I was quite proud of myself this morning.

Congrats! Is that a cop test?

And are you going to post pics of how huge your turd was?

Shaolin Crane 11-28-2012 10:08 AM

Yeah, POST is the governing agency for law enforcement academy's.

I'll refrain from posting my turd as Ben appreciates it when I have some sort of discretion with my shit

Shaolin Crane 11-28-2012 04:35 PM

California had given me a sore butthole yet again. $608 to get the blue car registered current for non op. Another $86 for this years registration.