Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   January Motorgen Meet and Cruise - JANUARY 10th!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1036)

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 01-14-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 13544)
So when you are BEHIND me next time you'll still be there at the end of the run???:smack:

Hey, you gots to watch out for those 45 year old vettes with drum brakes.:leaving:

lol and i would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those meddling clams!

also i got to give it too you, you where the only one taking a more road carved out driving line then just staying in your designated lane.......the force was strong with this one :hail:

BRUTAL64 01-14-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 13562)
lol and i would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those meddling clams!

also i got to give it too you, you where the only one taking a more road carved out driving line then just staying in your designated lane.......the force was strong with this one :hail:

Way back many many many years ago I used to race that road. Hell , being in High School I thought I couldn't die. A few of the others did on that road, mostly passing cars though.

As we got going I actually fell into the old grove. I could of gone faster but that Yellow Mach kept getting in my way. I almost passed him, but remembered my speech about no passing.:rolling::rolling:

Actually Adam did very well for a Turnbull beginner.:drink:

Give me your vehicle and a two pass warm up, and no one would be able to get around me.:D

BlacknBoostn 01-14-2009 03:12 PM

god I can't wait to run a canyon again now that I got suspension... Need sway bars and strut bars to stiffen it up a little more!

BRUTAL64 01-14-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 13571)
god I can't wait to run a canyon again now that I got suspension... Need sway bars and strut bars to stiffen it up a little more!

Don't forget a good set of "NUTS".:smack:

SeanPlunk 01-14-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 13573)
Don't forget a good set of "NUTS".:smack:

Does that mean I can't go :sm_up_there:

BRUTAL64 01-14-2009 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 13575)
Does that mean I can't go :sm_up_there:

You could always ask for yours back.:D

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.:sm_laughing:

SeanPlunk 01-14-2009 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 (Post 13578)
You could always ask for yours back.:D

I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.:sm_laughing:

:sm_laughing:

BlacknBoostn 01-14-2009 05:00 PM

Haha I remember this conversation!!! OK canyon cruises are cool for me... that last canyon cruise we did through trabuco canyon? 65-95mph low to high speed in my lowered stock integra some time ago back w/ no hesitation and not even pushing it... I used to cruise that whole canyon every once and a while for kicks...

Still haven't taken the SRT through anything like that at anywhere near potential.

Vettezuki 01-15-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn (Post 13582)
Haha I remember this conversation!!! OK canyon cruises are cool for me... that last canyon cruise we did through trabuco canyon? 65-95mph low to high speed in my lowered stock integra some time ago back w/ no hesitation and not even pushing it... I used to cruise that whole canyon every once and a while for kicks...

Still haven't taken the SRT through anything like that at anywhere near potential.

Turnbull is much harder than Trabuco. In fact I think it's the most techincal road you can get to without going into the mountains.

Vettezuki 01-15-2009 01:34 AM

Here's the 3rd and final video.