Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   January Motorgen Meet and Cruise - JANUARY 10th!!! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1036)

Vettezuki 01-14-2009 03:06 AM

Here's the second video. I just used the whole Turnbull canyon section. The lighting with the moon and city lights looks pretty cool.

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 01-14-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heypal (Post 13521)
Okay not going to lie I lol'd.

i bet you did more then that..........:nuts:

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 01-14-2009 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 13517)
Hey CornFed, I was at the back of the pack taking video. How'd you like Turnbull?

to tell you the truth it was freakin nuts!!!! i loved it just which i knew the run better so i could have been in front and not been held up by drum breaks, and the only cobra there without a supercharger lol.

honestly i could have ran it faster....but in reality those guys being iin front of me probably kept me from killing myself...ill admit there where parts of the run where i was getting too confident and those where followed by parts that had me on edge.

as a side note the red vette with the chrome grill scared the crap out of me a few times. he was the only car behind me and he was really trying to match me on alot of stuff and he seriously came close to rear ending me a few times. one of those times i actually moved outta the way into a spare left turning lane really quick. crazy domestic lol

all in all it was a fun ass night im down to do the run again.

turnbull makes azuza canyon seem like a nascar oval :(

oh ya on a plus not i bought some new clamps for my piping and them shits is never popping off again :drink:

BlacknBoostn 01-14-2009 09:24 AM

ugh sounds bitchin... I wanna go run it!

BRUTAL64 01-14-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 13537)
oh ya on a plus not i bought some new clamps for my piping and them shits is never popping off again :drink:

So when you are BEHIND me next time you'll still be there at the end of the run???:smack:

Hey, you gots to watch out for those 45 year old vettes with drum brakes.:leaving:

Chate 01-14-2009 11:39 AM

Yay Feb 21 is right after an exam for me so i can go to dyno day and the cruise!! Look fwd to seeing the old folks/meeting the new folks!
I'll be the short guy with the slow black C5... :)

SeanPlunk 01-14-2009 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chate (Post 13551)
Yay Feb 21 is right after an exam for me so i can go to dyno day and the cruise!! Look fwd to seeing the old folks/meeting the new folks!
I'll be the short guy with the slow black C5... :)

Your car is badass. Did you manage to get that misfire solved?

silvertermi04 01-14-2009 12:17 PM

Whos black cobra was that. I dint see him in the first part of the cruise video.

Chate 01-14-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 13554)
Your car is badass. Did you manage to get that misfire solved?

my car is old and slow...if she lasts me till i graduate i'm going to supercharge!!!! hell maybe even before that depending on how bummed i am after the dyno :D
but yeah the misfire seemed to have been corrected once i changed plugs and wires, its been running fine since then and nothing came up on the scan so :huh:
ls1z28 said he'd take a look and scan it with his Tech 2 (i think?) too so since its a long wknd i'm gonna try to come up and meet up with him

its been a while man, i'll call u this weekend when i'm in town!

SeanPlunk 01-14-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chate (Post 13559)
my car is old and slow...if she lasts me till i graduate i'm going to supercharge!!!! hell maybe even before that depending on how bummed i am after the dyno :D
but yeah the misfire seemed to have been corrected once i changed plugs and wires, its been running fine since then and nothing came up on the scan so :huh:
ls1z28 said he'd take a look and scan it with his Tech 2 (i think?) too so since its a long wknd i'm gonna try to come up and meet up with him

its been a while man, i'll call u this weekend when i'm in town!

Definitely, you can come see the new place :drink: