Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen's First Annual Cars, Guns. Beach (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15368)

iespeed 07-20-2010 11:04 PM

Aaahhh! no centerfire, that explains alot. Did not know there was a range there in the first place. Seemed odd that a highpower rifle range would be located so close to humanity!

Vettezuki 07-21-2010 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iespeed (Post 55879)
Aaahhh! no centerfire, that explains alot. Did not know there was a range there in the first place. Seemed odd that a highpower rifle range would be located so close to humanity!

What's a matter? Can't bring your favorite toy?

Shaolin Crane 07-21-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 55882)
What's a matter? Can't bring your favorite toy?

hmmmmm i have something like that

Phazewun 07-21-2010 08:26 AM

o shit looks whos back.

Vettezuki 07-21-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 55898)
o shit looks whos back.

Dah dah duhn.

GTTS > Some 07-21-2010 07:17 PM

Chuck moment

"Wait, What?" Rimfire; I saw a few WWII 30. Carbines running fun-fun-fun at the Prado about 1990ish....Ok, I guess many things have traveled and failed since the original design was built , circa 1984, bummer on that. Pistols are still good!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 55838)
Info on the park.

- Rifles are rim fire only, no center fire.

- 20$ gets you into the range for the day and you can shoot anywhere for the day.

- It's up to the range officer how he wants to divide people, but multiple people can be in the same lane according traffic

Vettezuki 07-23-2010 03:24 PM

Since I don't have a particularly good head count for the beach portion, and have just been so busy recently, the food situation is this:

a- bring your own
b- eat at a shack (that's what I'll be doing)
c- beg/starve

Sorry, usually we'd hook a lil' somthe'n up but it wasn't in the cards this time.

Vettezuki 07-23-2010 03:27 PM

Also, for those of you who don't have the time to go shoot'n and jsut want to go tot he beach, PM me and/or seanplunk with your cell and will let you know near what life guard station our pit will be at on Hunting Beach. Sean will be at the beach from early afternoon, the shooters will arrive around 6:00~

Shaolin Crane 07-23-2010 07:23 PM

Snapped a tie rod today in the truck. but i'll be there....hopefully

SeanPlunk 07-24-2010 07:05 PM

It sounds like you guys had fun shooting, but the beach was not so easy. Vettezuki showed up pretty early in the day only to find out that if you didn't get there by 8, you don't get a fire pit. I arrived around 1, and it was crazy. It took us 45 minutes to find a spot to park. I remember now why I don't go to the beach that often...