Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   June 13th Motorgen Meet/Angeles Crest Run! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3971)

BADDASSC6 06-14-2009 10:35 AM

Had a great time yesterday with you guys. I was playing catch up all teh way from SD, but it was worth it. Next time I won't forget my tire pressure gage.:drink:

SeanPlunk 06-14-2009 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 24586)
Had a great time yesterday with you guys. I was playing catch up all teh way from SD, but it was worth it. Next time I won't forget my tire pressure gage.:drink:

I can't wait to see the videos of you driving. You are a freaky good road racer :hail:

BADDASSC6 06-14-2009 11:11 AM

I'm ok. :o The set-up really helps. Watch my Buttonwillow video and you can really easily pick me apart. The big fronts really helped me place the car where I wanted it.

SeanPlunk 06-14-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 (Post 24588)
I'm ok. :o The set-up really helps. Watch my Buttonwillow video and you can really easily pick me apart. The big fronts really helped me place the car where I wanted it.

I don't think you're giving yourself due credit. Aaron came away VERY impressed after riding with you :judge:

Phazewun 06-14-2009 12:19 PM

where are the pics !

don2000 06-14-2009 12:21 PM

Hey guys and gals, had a great time meeting you all. I was in the yellow S2000. Thanks for seiing this up and posting on my forums too. I met some cool people and look foreward to doing it again.

Vettezuki 06-14-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phazewun (Post 24592)
where are the pics !

Check the OP. Just linked the first vid. Make sure to watch through the whole thing to see an onboard with BADDASSC6.

ZexGX 06-14-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Element2zz (Post 24574)
it was a great run, the fog was exciting. I already kew about it coming from the crest to meet you guys. I was up front with the black gto. The guy was really quick, had some balls. He didnt get too far away from me. we were flyin. The Turns came so fast, it was a great rush once we started getting going. At first I was thinking we really are "cruising" the rest. But then we started really letting loose! And things became really crazy, Behind me was the white corvette, I honestly did not think he would hang with me as good as he did. I am very impressed with the corvette and its handling after this run...

I was good to meet you guys, I'll be putting up some pics soon.

So the GTO finally sped up? w00t. I was in the Firebird passed that black GTO. We were going 0-5MPH under the speed limit and the front group had pulled away several minutes before, and I had an Evo X and a Corvette behind me. Once I passed I pretty much went all out (but while staying in my lane... just in case). Pretty soon I caught up to the lead pack with Adam and Sean (C55 AMG) for some good times.

I'm really happy with my suspension setup. :D

alleykt123 06-14-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZexGX (Post 24596)
So the GTO finally sped up? w00t. I was in the Firebird passed that black GTO. We were going 0-5MPH under the speed limit and the front group had pulled away several minutes before, and I had an Evo X and a Corvette behind me. Once I passed I pretty much went all out (but while staying in my lane... just in case). Pretty soon I caught up to the lead pack with Adam and Sean (C55 AMG) for some good times.

I'm really happy with my suspension setup. :D

Which black GTO did you pass?

Wasn't mine! ;)

Enjoyed runnin' with ya!

Madmax305 06-14-2009 05:20 PM

I just wanted to say hey to everybody and had a great time yesterday. Dag-nab-it, I always seem to get seperated from the main group on these cruises. I wasn't aware of our stop just before the tunnels and drove right past it....:bang: