Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   June 13th Motorgen Meet/Angeles Crest Run! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3971)

SeanPlunk 06-13-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quick99 (Post 24566)
Wow I had a great time. Pretty sweet once the fog lifted. Had a great run chasing down a red Mach 1. Fun stuff!!!!

It was great to meet you - glad you could join us. Your car sounds awesome by the way. It sounded like a jet taking off when you left Nick's :laugh:

Quick99 06-13-2009 09:52 PM

Yup she is a little loud!!!!

Damian 06-13-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleykt123 (Post 24558)
That was a lot of fun - I had a great time chasing those seven other cars in front of me! :p

Not quite sure about what happened with the other 2 GTOs... but they were outdriven by a chick driving an automatic (geez, ain't I bratty? :sm_laughing:)

I ended up taking the wife to go to the restroom, when I came back, everyone was gone. But I only saw 1 other GTO though.

I had a blast though. The road was nice and smooth.

SeanPlunk 06-13-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damian (Post 24571)
I ended up taking the wife to go to the restroom, when I came back, everyone was gone. But I only saw 1 other GTO though.

I had a blast though. The road was nice and smooth.

Sorry you got ditched. I was about a half hour behind you guys actually and would have caught up eventually :thumbs_up:

Damian 06-13-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 24572)
Sorry you got ditched. I was about a half hour behind you guys actually and would have caught up eventually :thumbs_up:

Its alright, I caught up fairly quick.

Element2zz 06-13-2009 11:45 PM

it was a great run, the fog was exciting. I already kew about it coming from the crest to meet you guys. I was up front with the black gto. The guy was really quick, had some balls. He didnt get too far away from me. we were flyin. The Turns came so fast, it was a great rush once we started getting going. At first I was thinking we really are "cruising" the rest. But then we started really letting loose! And things became really crazy, Behind me was the white corvette, I honestly did not think he would hang with me as good as he did. I am very impressed with the corvette and its handling after this run...

I was good to meet you guys, I'll be putting up some pics soon.

Vettezuki 06-13-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Element2zz (Post 24574)
it was a great run, the fog was exciting. I already kew about it coming from the crest to meet you guys. I was up front with the black gto. The guy was really quick, had some balls. He didnt get too far away from me. we were flyin. The Turns came so fast, it was a great rush once we started getting going. At first I was thinking we really are "cruising" the rest. But then we started really letting loose! And things became really crazy, Behind me was the white corvette, I honestly did not think he would hang with me as good as he did. I am very impressed with the corvette and its handling after this run...

I was good to meet you guys, I'll be putting up some pics soon.

Glad you had a good time. :drink:

I have no idea what pace you guys were pushing, but wait til you see video coming shortly of some playtime BADDASSC6 and I had (mostly him). :thumbs_up:

Phazewun 06-14-2009 12:03 AM

Yea was a great time had a blast... thanks sean !

AND I DIDNT BREAK THIS TIME !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTZ

:thumbs_up:

kdracer73 06-14-2009 08:11 AM

That was Awesome !!!!! Bummer about front runners missing the parking lot by the tunnels. Frankie and I had a going away party to go to so we couldn't make Nicks this time. I will post some pics and vids later. Congrats Sean and Lexy !:drink:

SexyLxy 06-14-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdracer73 (Post 24581)
That was Awesome !!!!! Bummer about front runners missing the parking lot by the tunnels. Frankie and I had a going away party to go to so we couldn't make Nicks this time. I will post some pics and vids later. Congrats Sean and Lexy !:drink:

Thanks Paul and Ron. We should have a little bundle or joy in Feb if all goes well. :)

The one thing that my manager at work reminded me of that I had totally forgotten about was ....no more racing with baby. I'm ok with that but I wish I got one more day of drags in before I had to give it up for 10 months.

I'll be out again...but Sean will be in charge of the kido while I race :D

Ron, yes your girls are awesome. Very well rounded and something that we aspire our children to be. Keep it up mom and dad.