Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   RX-Snake (Project Car) (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   RX-Snake: Project Management and General Issues (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1033)

enkeivette 07-16-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 27099)
Calling all knuckle-draggers. This Sunday, from about noon. A special guest might show up. I ain't tell'n.

I should be able to make it... week days are best for me (if you ever have a day off).

Vettezuki 07-16-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 27134)
I should be able to make it... week days are best for me (if you ever have a day off).

Aaron is working on the car right now. Get on over there.

big2bird 07-24-2009 08:31 PM

Tad schedule behind we are, yesssssssssss..........(Yoda)

Vettezuki 07-24-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 27860)
Tad schedule behind we are, yesssssssssss..........(Yoda)

Would have been right on time if wasn't for the minor detour of starting a whole other business, corporate filings and all. :smack:

big2bird 07-24-2009 09:06 PM

What is your new completion date? I will be free to wire that puppy up sometime in Oct. Maybe sooner.

Vettezuki 07-24-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big2bird (Post 27864)
What is your new completion date? I will be free to wire that puppy up sometime in Oct. Maybe sooner.

That should be fine. The real deadline will depend on firing up positive cash flow, which will be in the Fall at best.

My best quasi-realistic project deadline is this Calendar year.

Vettezuki 08-21-2009 02:35 AM

Just to let ya'lls know. I always put in what work I can, nibbling away at bits and pieces, even though the project itself is on a back burner til I get some cash flow again. Unless I'm hit by a meteor, this car will run!

94cobra69ss396 08-21-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 30072)
Just to let ya'lls know. I always put in what work I can, nibbling away at bits and pieces, even though the project itself is on a back burner til I get some cash flow again. Unless I'm hit by a meteor, this car will run!

If you want to get the engine running while the blower is being repaired I have a single plane intake that we could use on it. I also have a set of tri-Y headers that came off my brother-in-law's 1965 Mustang that we can see if they will fit. I've had both since around 1988 but just found them in my dad's storage shed yesterday.

Vettezuki 08-21-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 30085)
If you want to get the engine running while the blower is being repaired I have a single plane intake that we could use on it. I also have a set of tri-Y headers that came off my brother-in-law's 1965 Mustang that we can see if they will fit. I've had both since around 1988 but just found them in my dad's storage shed yesterday.

Thanks Ron. I'll keep it in mind moving forward. :thumbs_up:

big2bird 08-24-2009 09:32 PM

Okay Ben. I'm off for 3 weeks. Let's hook up and go to Chuck at ABC Welding, and get that part going.

I am also curious. Did the recycler accept the shocks/struts. I have two more sets of shocks/rotors here for ya, along with a Lincoln bumper.

I've worked on almost every car/truck that my crew at work has.:smack: