Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Derailers Anonymous (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34166)

enkeivette 04-13-2013 12:54 AM

Public Defenders and OAC always have Spanish speaking lawyers. If he was given a lawyer who cant speak Spanish its prob because no one gives a fuck about him and theyre not planning to fight very hard, and the judge just wants to make sure things go fairly and by the book so nothing will be turned over on appeal.

Dont worry, give it time, he will be fucked by the long dick of the law. My money is on negligent homicide if he plea bargains, reckless indifference murder if he doesnt. (Based on what Ive read here.) If he was drunk or stoned, felony murder.

enkeivette 04-13-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 113449)
Deep Thoughts, with enkeivette.

Im wondering how many people didnt get it at first.

Shaolin Crane 04-13-2013 01:59 AM

I want to know why streets are still named parkways when we drive on them

Vettezuki 04-13-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 113458)
Public Defenders and OAC always have Spanish speaking lawyers. If he was given a lawyer who cant speak Spanish its prob because no one gives a fuck about him and theyre not planning to fight very hard, and the judge just wants to make sure things go fairly and by the book so nothing will be turned over on appeal.

Dont worry, give it time, he will be fucked by the long dick of the law. My money is on negligent homicide if he plea bargains, reckless indifference murder if he doesnt. (Based on what Ive read here.) If he was drunk or stoned, felony murder.

This is all I'm going to say about it unless ya'lls want to move it the politics forum which is hidden from non-registered users and doesn't hit the front page.

The machinations of judicial process are hard to grock when confronted with a senseless death.

As for the law, it should be treated the same as if it were a tourist visiting the US, a legal alien resident, a citizen, etc.

I cannot blame a poor Mexican peasant who comes from the hinterlands North a bit to find work and send money home to his family. Why? It's the best option available to him for the reality of life. I would do the same thing. I cannot blame someone for doing what I would do. What would you do?

My ancestors came to the US in the mid 19th century. There was no particularly formal process. They showed up and started making their lives. (We'll side step the minor detail that there were people here before any of our ancestors . . except MustangRay . . and that they got the most epic fucking of all.) Nevertheless, America's remarkable position in history is a function of its openness over the centuries, NOT a very typical closed attitude.

Treat criminals as criminals regardless of where they are from. A person is not a criminal because of where they are from.

Vettezuki 04-13-2013 02:41 AM

I'm enjoying the shit out of Vikings on the History channel.

Shaolin Crane 04-13-2013 08:55 AM

On my way to Formula D to inhale some tire smoke

enkeivette 04-13-2013 12:53 PM

Did you construe my post as prejudice somehow?

Vettezuki 04-13-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enkeivette (Post 113474)
Did you construe my post as prejudice somehow?

No. Did you construe my response as construing your post as prejudice?

enkeivette 04-13-2013 04:47 PM

Yes. Did you construe my response as construing your response to construing my response as prejudice?

Vettezuki 04-13-2013 05:09 PM

Si.