Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   June 13th Motorgen Meet/Angeles Crest Run! (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3971)

Element2zz 06-13-2009 10:22 AM

see you guys at the bottom of the crest...

alleykt123 06-13-2009 06:00 PM

That was a lot of fun - I had a great time chasing those seven other cars in front of me! :p

Not quite sure about what happened with the other 2 GTOs... but they were outdriven by a chick driving an automatic (geez, ain't I bratty? :sm_laughing:)

94cobra69ss396 06-13-2009 08:02 PM

Thanks for another great run guys. :bigthumbsup: Sean, thanks for hanging back with me. I was trying to take it easy in the beginning but Mya got car sick so I slowed way down for her. I never was able to even push the car today but I still had a good time and love it when my wife and kids come with me. My brothers back from NY so I might still have a chance to test the car before the challenge.

SexyLxy 06-13-2009 08:19 PM

Another great cruise and a wonderful group of people. Ron dont worry about hanging back. It kept me from getting sick too. Now the weather...it didnt quite like us at first but the it got nice out. Damn clouds make it hard to drive in when you cant see 5 feet infront of you.

jason89rs 06-13-2009 08:31 PM

Thanks for the good cruise. Some how we lost about half the people....I think we stopped at the wrong rest area. Had a good time chasing down the white 350z and red neon all the while not trying not to slow down the white WRX behind me. Never saw you after we all took off alleykt123.

94cobra69ss396 06-13-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyLxy (Post 24561)
Another great cruise and a wonderful group of people. Ron dont worry about hanging back. It kept me from getting sick too. Now the weather...it didnt quite like us at first but the it got nice out. Damn clouds make it hard to drive in when you cant see 5 feet infront of you.

Thanks Alexis. We just kept asking Mya how her tummy felt every few minutes to make sure she was doing okay. At least my interior's still clean.

Who was the guy with the black Cobra with the Whipple? He needs to take it easier on his engine while he's setting the rings. That thing blows oil past the rings horribly. I can't believe he already ran it hard on a dyno. It took 800 miles for the rings to set on my Cobra and it never saw boost until after that. I now have over 70,000 miles on it.

94cobra69ss396 06-13-2009 08:36 PM

Oh and congratulations to you and Sean. Sean said you were expecting.

Vettezuki 06-13-2009 09:05 PM

Yeah, I'm wondering what happened to a solid half the folks who started at the bottom of the hill. I'm guessing they punted in the fog. It lifted towards the top and it was beautiful coming down the back side.

Hopefully tonight, I'll have some video of me and BA playing a bit. :drink:

Quick99 06-13-2009 09:33 PM

Wow I had a great time. Pretty sweet once the fog lifted. Had a great run chasing down a red Mach 1. Fun stuff!!!!

SeanPlunk 06-13-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 (Post 24564)
Oh and congratulations to you and Sean. Sean said you were expecting.

Thank you sir. I was telling Alexis on the way home that if we have a girl I would love it if she ended up like yours.