Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   B.S. Lounge (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What'cha Listen'n to Now? (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191)

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 12-16-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 10704)
If you like these bands you *might* like Coheed and Cambria. They're sorta like a Rush for your generation.

Try

The Running Free - Coheed and Cambria

oh dude i freakin love coheed and cambria...ive listen to them for a few years now. also in my first drivers license pic i looked exactly like the lead singer with the big ass crazy hair, a clash t-shirt, and a lip ring it was almost down to a T. but i lost that license at the 2007 coachella festival when rage again the machine played there first reunion show after being broken up for 7 years. i could have lost an arm and it would have still been the best experience of my life lol

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 12-16-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

If you like these bands you *might* like Coheed and Cambria. They're sorta like a Rush for your generation.

Try

on another note im really quite suprised u have such a musically diverse pallet.

Vettezuki 12-17-2008 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 10708)
on another note im really quite suprised u have such a musically diverse pallet.

Let's just say I'm into music. ;)

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 12-17-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 10709)
Let's just say I'm into music. ;)

as long as you dont ever tell me one of your favorite bands are ICP, kotton mouth kings, or king spade, i think i could acknowledge the above statment lol

Vettezuki 12-17-2008 05:00 PM

Blaze of Glory - Kottonmouth Kings :banrasta:

st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* 12-17-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 10730)
Blaze of Glory - Kottonmouth Kings :banrasta:

lol dangerous, wat ever happend to just passing the dutchie to the left hand side

Vettezuki 12-27-2008 02:58 AM

This one almost brings tears to my eyes every time . . .

Tom Traubert's Blues (Waltzing Matilda) - Tom Waits

If you're a baller, check out the live performance from 77'. It's hard to imagine he ever looked that young.

Death Cult Aaronmageddon 12-28-2008 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 1357)
The Serpentine Offering - Dimmu Borgir

For Satanists their choruses are surprisingly sensitive and melodic.

Holly hell!!! I'm rubbing off on you. Yo, you should check out Sonata Antarctica.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 1771)
I just started a Rhapsody subscription. Currently I'm reliving my early music memories and discovering some new stuff. I always wanted to listen to more Kraftwerk and now I'm doing it. It's a bit different than I imagined, and frankly a bit better. I'm now listening to:

Sex Object - Kraftwerk

And I own The Man Machine on vinyl.

Quote:

Try

Or check out Devil In Jersey City.

Quote:

Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* (Post 10708)

He knows those bands cause of me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 1107)
I also have been listening to the newest John Mayer CD Continuum quite a bit. It's actually a pretty good disk across the board.

For the most part I have read the entire thread and Sean, you must be a fan of refracted light.

-------------------------------------
I'm currently listening to Tannhauser. Suck it.......

Vettezuki 12-28-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death Cult Aaronmageddon (Post 11666)
Holly hell!!! I'm rubbing off on you. Yo, you should check out Sonata Antarctica.

And I own The Man Machine on vinyl.

Or check out Devil In Jersey City.

He knows those bands cause of me.

For the most part I have read the entire thread and Sean, you must be a fan of refracted light.

-------------------------------------
I'm currently listening to Tannhauser. Suck it.......

It's true, I know Coheed and Cambria, Dimmu Borgir, and now the Black Keys because of you. But let's not forget I had a couple thousand CDs and a library full of scores long before you had your first iPod young padawan. :rolling:

Tannhauser is rather long, what part?

Psychotic Girl - Black Keys

A+ for your observation on Sean's musical taste.

BRUTAL64 12-29-2008 02:28 PM

Doors -- Back Door Man. Yep, culture.:drink: