Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Motorgen's First Annual Cars, Guns. Beach (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15368)

Chuck 07-13-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 55367)
Click here on the calendar link and push on "Click here if you intend to go to this event" so I can get a head count.

Done!:kali:

Vettezuki 07-14-2010 06:17 PM

What no pics of anyone with their weapons?

GTTS > Some 07-14-2010 06:48 PM

Zoom!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 55469)

Big Brother thing, no pic's for me anyway, if I'm not called in (heat storm time) I will be at the fun. You know, SMS is just a drift down the road from Prado @ the 71 & 91, from what I understand they give arranged tours, just a thought, but me good just to go and throw some lead at Prado.

Take care.

MassAppeal 07-14-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vettezuki (Post 55469)

Ill start some off! :)
And damn you guys for going when I have to work! :sm_laughing::ugh:

Noveske Flaming pig flash hider on the PLR
[IMG][/IMG]

MY PLR16 aka Matilda! This is my newest child, she has yet to be shot and broken in!
[IMG][/IMG]

This is my fun toy, no real use except for it being bad ass, fun to bumpfire, and I have a thing for 80's style gangster guns! :thumbs_up:
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is my baby! IT is very accurate and reliable, match trigger, barrel, o-ring seal, and well... its H&K so its a winner:gatlin: This pic i took for me to look at while it was in 10day prison hold :lmfao:

[IMG][/IMG]

I have a AK47, Glock G30SF, mossberg 500 all tacticooled out, GSG-5 and a sig mosquito as well but these are what I had pics of on me!

Shaolin Crane 07-14-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTTS > Some (Post 55470)
Big Brother thing, no pic's for me anyway, if I'm not called in (heat storm time) I will be at the fun. You know, SMS is just a drift down the road from Prado @ the 71 & 91, from what I understand they give arranged tours, just a thought, but me good just to go and throw some lead at Prado.

Take care.

+1

I have pics and i have been "contacted" in the past due to pics i have posted so no posting for me

Vettezuki 07-14-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 55478)
+1

I have pics and i have been "contacted" in the past due to pics i have posted so no posting for me

Really? For what? Were you pictured with an "illegal" weapon?

PS That's total full-tilt, no holds barred, commie-pinko bull shi*. But I'm trying to keep my anti-government rants to the political section.

MassAppeal 07-14-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane (Post 55478)
+1

Thats crazy you must have been on some kind of watch by big brother :lmfao:
I posted many pics for years and have tons of friends that have and do as well
and never heard of this..
I mean if you go to calguns.net everyone and there mom showing B.A rifles/pistols and they would be first to say something if they we're being contacted.
Unless you got some stuff you should'nt have ;)
As far as I'm concerned they already have tabs on everyone and what they have as soon as you fill out the forms and stick your thumb print on the paper to acquire a gun.

GTTS > Some 07-14-2010 10:25 PM

Gooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Charge, I've had a few bowls of cereal, you take care now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassAppeal (Post 55485)
I mean if you go to calguns.net everyone and there mom showing B.A rifles/pistols and they would be first to say something if they we're being contacted.
As far as I'm concerned they already have tabs on everyone and what they have as soon as you fill out the forms and stick your thumb print on the paper to acquire a gun.

Shaolin Crane 07-14-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassAppeal (Post 55485)

The gun in question was totally legal, just a very rare, and very "evil" looking gun, and the site i posted on just so happened to have a member that was a DOJ agent. So was just bad timing, and bad luck i suppose.

Vettezuki 07-14-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTTS > Some (Post 55487)
Charge, I've had a few bowls of cereal, you take care now.

Where's Chuck. I need a translation. :smack: