Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums

Motorgen - Automotive Events, Meets, Cruises and Forums (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorgen Events (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Multi-model Dyno Day and Motorgen Meet February 21, 2009 (http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1097)

SeanPlunk 02-15-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve (Post 15444)
stock motor, a 66mm turbo, and not enough fuel lol. the power gets transferred through a ACT 6 puck clutch to a Quaife 6 speed transmission with Quaife LSD and ARP bolt kit. car sits on Bilstein PSS9's. I'm limited by my small injectors but I'm shooting for 425+whp on pump (where it starts to lean up a little). Who knows, I might get a little crazy when I get to the dyno and throw in some VP MS109 that I have sitting in the garage and play with fire.

Wow Steve, it sounds pretty serious :)

How bad is the torque steer with that much power?

This may also be a dumb question, but injectors aren't that expensive usually, why don't you just swap in a bigger set?

thunderiff 02-15-2009 11:39 PM

hey guys ill be there. wont be dynoing,but just to hangout and checkout the kicka$$ rides.

SeanPlunk 02-16-2009 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderiff (Post 15454)
hey guys ill be there. wont be dynoing,but just to hangout and checkout the kicka$$ rides.

Cool, it should be a good time and the more people the better. I just hope the weather holds up :o

BRUTAL64 02-16-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanPlunk (Post 15482)
Cool, it should be a good time and the more people the better. I just hope the weather holds up :o

What weather???:huh:

sandiegobmx 02-16-2009 03:19 PM

Would still like to make it, but I'm a bit iffy. Bad sequence of events with the postal service and some other stuff may have me out. Is it importatnt to un-register so other people can get in?

Vettezuki 02-16-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandiegobmx (Post 15504)
Would still like to make it, but I'm a bit iffy. Bad sequence of events with the postal service and some other stuff may have me out. Is it importatnt to un-register so other people can get in?

If you have a strong inclination you won't make, yes, please delete registration. Sorry we don't yet have a little more sophisticated handling of event registration . . . in the works. For now, it's an in or out system.

SeanPlunk 02-16-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandiegobmx (Post 15504)

Sorry to hear about your problems, is it anything major? It'll be a bummer if you can't make it, but I know how it goes. My brother is only 50/50 too because he's waiting for his new power master to arrive in the mail :bang:

Chate 02-17-2009 10:08 PM

Troubles on my side as well, got a new job :) but they start me this wknd :( theres a conference in anaheim this weekend so i'm hoping i can use that as an excuse to at least visit you guys on saturday, but its a new job so i'm afraid!!

I surrender my spot, but if I can drop by to visit later in the day i'll try!

Vettezuki 02-17-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chate (Post 15568)
Troubles on my side as well, got a new job :) but they start me this wknd :( theres a conference in anaheim this weekend so i'm hoping i can use that as an excuse to at least visit you guys on saturday, but its a new job so i'm afraid!!

I surrender my spot, but if I can drop by to visit later in the day i'll try!

I removed you from the list.

SeanPlunk 02-18-2009 09:46 AM

I'm waiting to hear from Greg and then I'm going to hash out a schedule here shortly. I'll post it when I'm done and bump all the other threads as well.